part: 38

Jk: Ok don't talk to me but come with me

Tae: Like I have option now, right? (then they saw jk's family come out with big smile and tae went to them and bow his head but he don't expect that next moment they all hug him like a group hug)

Jk/mom: Woww u r more beautiful in real life baby

Jk/dad: And cute also

Yn: Now I have someone to talk with my secrets (tae was just blushing, jk also smile to see him)

Jk/mom: Ok ok come inside now

Then they went to inside and again tae was shocked bcoz it's more beautiful.

 Jk try to held his hand but tae was angry with him and jerk his hand without knowing anyone

Jk/mom: Baby how was our house?

Tae: It's big (everyone laugh)

Jk/dad: Yes it is and there r also big stairs for u to play, u can slide there (tae was embarrassed)

Jk/mom: U r too cute (kiss his forehead)

Jk: Mom why r u kiss him, he's my angel, I can do that only (tae glare at him with serious face and jk quite to see that)

Jk/mom: OMG.. baby, just ur one look is enough for this bunny to shut up, I'm impressed

Yn: Yes , u r really something different..

Jk/dad: Ok now let him breath in peace all of u, he has traveled far, son take him to ur room..

Jk: Yes dad, come on angel (then they went to jk's room, tae look here and there)

Jk: How was my room?

Tae: This is the kind of room that billionaire kids need, right?

Jk: baby pls don't say like that, I'm sorry

Tae: U should be (jk held his waist and sat in bed)

Jk: Baby I have some reason to not tell u, that's why..

Tae: I have lot of time to hear that

Jk: Ok so listen, my ex not love me, he loves my money so I didn't want anyone to know me or love me by seeing my money so I don't tell anyone easily who I am

Tae: So that means u didn't trust me, right?

Jk: No I don't mean that

Tae: Enough, we have been talking for so long and we r in a relationship now, u have never once thought to tell me about urself. Look, I don't know properly, who r u now? R u happy for that? (Jk nodded as no)😞

Tae moved his hand from his waist and sat beside him, there was silence, jk lowed his head in sadness, he about to cry anytime bcoz he love his angel and sceared to loose him.

Tae: Kookie..

Jk: Hmm..

Tae: R u really love me?

That's enough for jk to cry, his eyes started to water but he can't say anything, his tongue was stuck in his mouth, he can't believe tae would ask this question. When Tae don't get any answer he look at him and shocked to see him, he is crying silently first time front of him.

Tae: Kookie (try to held his hand but jk jerk his hand)

Jk: After giving u so much love for so long, how can u ask me this question? (crying)

Tae hug him immediately and held his cheeks

Tae: I'm sorry kookie, don't cry, I'm angry that time

Jk: I can also angry with u but I never ask u anything like this

Tae: But it's ur fault kookie, it's not a small thing to me and u know this.

Jk: I know everything that's why I don't tell u anything bcoz ur both ex were also a rich and if u know I'm also rich, u never love me bcoz they used there money for wrong thing. I'm afraid to loose u that's why (cut by tae)

Tae: How can u compare to those bastard with my kookie? how dare u to thought like that? My kookie is not like them, my kookie called me angel but he come into my life like an angel and made my life colorful, so don't dare to say anything about him (held his cheek) okay? (jk nodded as yes)

So don't cry now like a kid, u r a mascular man, hot and handsome
(jk was smile to hear that, tae wiped his eyes and hug him tightly, jk also hug him back, suddenly jk's mom open the door)

Jk/mom: Ohh ohh sorry sorry

Jk: What mom? U r forget to knock, now I'm in relationship mom(tae try to break the hug but jk don't leave him)

Tae: Leave me

Jk/mom: No, don't leave him bunny, u both look cute together.

Jk: Ok but why r u came here?

Jk/mom: Dinner is ready, so come

Jk: Ok u go, we come in sometime later

Jk/mom: Ok ok enjoy carry on (then she left from there)