part: 13

Tae was screaming with all his strength, at that time a guard was out on the round bcoz it was closing time for the park and he came like a god send him for tae. The guard heard the voice and came shouting.

Guard: Who is there???

Tae: I'm hear, pls help me..(crying)

5 boys got up in fear and run away from there and the guard also run after them. Then tae stood up, then he run from there without thinking anything, out of the park he was running in the street in fear, in panic.

His eyes r watering and red, blood is coming from the corner of his lips and out from the sleeves of his arm, the first 2 buttons of the shirt r clearly visible and there r bite marks, his shirt and pants covering with dirt, he look like a full mess up.

Everyone was shocked to see him running wildly on the street, he couldn't look at them, he felt as if everyone wanted to harm him

Everyone was shocked to see him running wildly on the street, he couldn't look at them, he felt as if everyone wanted to harm him. He feels all of them looked at him like those 5 boys and Jackson, whose eyes were hungry for his body. Suddenly a car hit him while crossing the road and he fell unconscious but the car was not coming too fast, so it hit his bare legs bcoz the driver breaked it just in time. Then the man got out of the car and saw a little boy who looked like a angel but someone tried to harm this angel,

then he picked him up and put him inside the car. He checked his pocket and took out the mobile, then opened it and went to the contact list and saw that there was a number saved as mom and he called it.

T/mom: Hallo baby, where r u? Look at the time, when will u come? I'm worried about u baby...

?: Hallo..

T/mom: Hallo, who r u? Where is my son?

?: Ur son came in front of my car, maybe he got a little hurt on leg but I think something bad happened before to him. His condition is very bad, I'm taking him to Seoul hospital, u come as soon as possible.

Hearing the words of his mom, it seemed that the ground moved under her feets and water started to come out of her eyes...

After hearing, tae's mom answer with great difficulty..

T/mom: I'm coming..(cut the call)

Then she call jimin and said everything and jimin call all his friends and they all went to the hospital. When they reached hospital suga went to the reception and said..

 When they reached hospital suga went to the reception and said

Suga: There was an accident cash recently, where is he?

?: He is in 13 no room, from there (pointing way)

Then they all run to there and saw, a man is standing in front of the door.

?: Hi, I called u, here is ur son's mobile and I'm Mr.choi..

Then she took the mobile

T/mom: What happened to my son?

Mr.choi: I don't know..

Suddenly some people came and stood in front of them and took out a card from pocket and showed it to them.

?: hallo, we r police, we found out that a boy was running in front of xxx park and then he had an accident, we got some video's of him

(bcoz many people took his video, then the police show them the video were tae was running like crazy with blood on his arms and face, dirty clothes with mud all over his body, he is crying as he is looking for his mom)

Tae's mom and all his friend was shiver to see that and his mom started to crying.

T/mom: My baby, jimin my baby was helpless that time, I can't do anything.

Jimin: Pls calm down aunty, don't cry (but he also cry)

Mr.choi: Officer I didn't do anything, he suddenly came in front of my car.

Officer: I know u can leave but if necessary, I'll call u then u have to come.

Mr.choi: ok sir (then he left)

Then the dr came out of the room

Dr: Who is patients guardian?

T/mom: I'm Dr, how was my son?

Dr: Seeing his body, I understand that there was an attempt to gang rap to him.
Hearing that, tae's mom started crying, jimin was holding suga with crying and tears were coming of suga's eyes, jin hugs rm and crying and rm trying to comfort jin while crying and jhope trying to calm tae's mom while crying...They all r Broken from inside bcoz tae was their baby, their heart, their everything...