part: 46

Jk was so happy bcoz it's first time for tae to take first step without knowing. Jk suck his tongue and tae moan messely, tae was in cloud 9 right now, he feel so good. Suddenly jk was again shocked bcoz of tae, he feel tae was trying to open his shirt button and jk not stop him bcoz he wants to see what he wants to do. They still kiss eachother hungrily, tae open his all button of shirt, then he touch his abs, jk feel his cold touch of hand, he breathing heavily bcoz now it is difficult for him to control himself, he was hard and tae doing it nonstop without knowing anything. He don't understand that he is seducing to jk right now. Then tae put his hand on jk's chest it was so good feeling for him but not for jk. Jk immediately break the kiss and saw tae's dark eyes, like his innocent eyes r gone for this feelings.

 Jk immediately break the kiss and saw tae's dark eyes, like his innocent eyes r gone for this feelings

Jk: What r u doing baby? Have some mercy on me (tae just bite his lips, he don't know what he's doing)

Jk: Ahhh... don't do that, u r regretting later (tae again bite his lips)

Jk seat properly and lean back to the wall then pulled tae on him and then smashed his lips, jk rubbed his neck and tae started moving his hand all over his body again. Jk moan in his mouth, he can't control himself anymore, jk grabbed tae's hand and put on his lower part over his pant, tae widen his eyes in shock but jk took his hand and started rubbing over his pants. Jk said while kissing him..

Jk: Pls help me angel, I can't control anymore.

Tae feel jk breathing heavily and now he understand he is in this situation bcoz of him. Tae jerk his hand on him, jk thought he don't do anything and he'll to fix himself again. Then next moment he was shocked while kissing him, tae put his hand inside him and grabbed his d!ck. Jk moaned loudly when he feel his cold hand to him, tae started to move his hand while kissing and sucking jk's lips, yes jk was in no condition at that moment to do anything, this is the first time for him to feel tae's touch on him, that's why tae kiss him.

 Jk moaned loudly when he feel his cold hand to him, tae started to move his hand while kissing and sucking jk's lips, yes jk was in no condition at that moment to do anything, this is the first time for him to feel tae's touch on him, that's why ...

Tae pov: I'm sorry kookie, I don't know what I am doing right now but for u I can do everything but I take some time to give u everything until then I will try my best to keep u happy, bcoz I love you more than anything.

Jk just held bedsheet tightly to feel so much pleasure and tae kiss him nonstop, after sometime later a laud moan filled to the room and jk calm himself on tae's hand. Tae break the kiss and saw messy jk front of him, he peck him immediately, jk look at tae and said