part: 49

Other side jk  was searching him everywhere, he ask every guard whether they saw him or not but no one saw him. After 30 mint later when jk thought to went sequrity room to saw CCTV footage, suddenly he saw tae was coming out of the bathroom where he forget to search him. Jk ran to him and saw his eyes is red as he's crying so long but his experience is blank right now, there is no imotion. Jk cupped his face and said

Jk: Where have u been for so long? How long I have looking for u, u know I'll worry about u if I don't see u, don't go anywhere without telling me.. (tae was just silent too see him)

Jk: Baby r u fine? Talk to me (nervous)

Tae: ...........

Jk: angel

Jk: angel..(jerk him but tae don't response him just standing like statue)

Jk pov: What should I do now? I think he is screard right now.

Jk: Baby don't worry, he has been taken by the police, u don't have to worry about anything, I'm hear for u, ok now come with me let's go home.

He held his hand and went to the car then put him in the car and he sat in his driving seat, then after sometime later they reached the house. Before jk say anything or thinks anything tae got out of the car and ran straight to the room and close the door. Jk's mom dad shocked to see him run like this in his room, they couldn't understand why he left like that without talking to them. Jk's mom dad saw jk enter the house, looking at his face, it is clear that he is very worried.

Jk/mom: What happened? Why he run to his room like that? Did u two have a fight?

Jk: No mom..(sad face)

Jk/dad: So what happened to him?

Jk: I don't know where to start to tell u and how to tell u but it's difficult to me and I know u have right to know everything but first let me tell u that after listening to what I have to say, u stay with me or not but I'll stay with him forever, whether I don't know u will support me but I will support him all my life.

Jk/mom: Be clear about what u want to say, don't make me worry anymore.

Jk/dad: Yeah son pls just say it ..