part: 27

Tae was shocked and shy bcoz jk tell his mom everything

T/mom: What? R u fine na baby?

Tae: I'm fine mom, I'm sleeping bcoz the movie was so boring.

T/mom: But ur sleeping place is comfortable, right?

(jk was smiling and tae was shy)

Tae: Mom stop it, I'm going (he ran to the upstair)

Jk and his mom was laughing

After sometime later jk come out of the bathroom, wearing his clothes and went to tae's room. He forget to knock the door and open it, he was shocked to see tae bcoz he's upper body was naked  and he's back was visible, tae notice him through the mirror and he was shocked and the next moment he was screaming.

 He forget to knock the door and open it, he was shocked to see tae bcoz he's upper body was naked  and he's back was visible, tae notice him through the mirror and he was shocked and the next moment he was screaming

Tae: Ahhhhhhhhh....(he immediately cover his body with the towel, jk immediately said sorry to him and close the door and left from there.

Tae's heart beat running like a train, he immediately went to the door and locked it and lean towards the door and take deep breath. He was so nervous, he is boy but he never shown his body to anyone bcoz after the park incident he's body have many scars and he's afraid now. Then he wearing his clothes and lying on the bed, one drop of water come to his eyes and lost in his thoughts. On the other side, jk was so nervous, he is guilty right now.

Jk pov: What the fuck u r doing jk? U r come here to comfortable him and now u make him uncomfortable, now think how to make him again comfortable.

After sometime later jk went to his room and stand outside the room, he was so nervous to knock the door, after 5 mint later he Knock the door.

Tae: Come in

Jk open the door and see tae was sitting on the bed, he look at him and bow his head, jk notice that and went to him and sit on knees in front of him, they look at eachother

Tae: What r u doing kookie?

Jk held his both hands

Jk: I'm sorry angel, I'm forget to knock the door and I don't see anything except ur back, so don't be nervous, I promise it will be never happened again, pls don't angry with me

Jk: Sorry angel, pls don't angry with me..

Tae: I'm not angry with u kookie, I just feel different feelings in my heart which I can't explain u, so get up..

Jk: Really?

Tae: Yes (smile)

Jk was so happy, he went to hug him but stopped and back of but tae pulled him and hug him.

Tae: U can hug me anytime kookie

Jk was so happy, he hugged him tightly. After sometime tae's mom also forget to knock the door and open the door and shocked to see them and they both back of to see her

T/mom: ohh...god I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm going, do whatever u want

Tae: Mom, we r just hug eachother, nothing else ,so stop reacting like that and pls u both learn how to knock the door.

Jk,t/mom: Ok (smile)

T/mom: Ok come on dinner is ready.

Jk/tae: Ok (then they went to the dinner table and eat their food, Suddenly tae chocked up the food bcoz jk held his hand from under the table.

Jk: What happened? Eat slowly angel (tease him)

Tae was blush and look at him and again started eat his food

Tae was blush and look at him and again started eat his food. After sometime later tae open his shoes and went to jk and rubbed his leg, then jk was chocked up the food.

Tae: What happened, eat slowly kookie (tease him)

Jk look at him with shocked face

T/mom: Both of u eat ur food properly (then she went to the kitchen)

Jk: What was that?

Tae: What?

Jk: U know very well what I'm saying about.

Tae: I didn't do anything..

Jk: I thought u r innocent but u r noughty (pinch his cheek)

Tae: But u hold my hand first, that's why I'm also do the same

Jk: Same? Do u think it was same thing?

Tae closed jk's mouth with his hand

Tae: Eat properly, don't u hear mom's word (then jk kiss his hand which was on his mouth, tae immediately removed his hand)

Tae: And now what r u doing?

Jk: But I didn't do anything..

Tae: Uuuuu....

T/mom: What happened?

Jk: Look aunty, he's not eating his food

T/mom: Eat quietly tae, don't play with ur food

Tae look at jk and jk was smiling with teasing face

Tae pov: I will show u kookie, how to tease, just wait..