part: 30

Jk: I want to go home right now, I feel dizzy and I think I'm not well

Suga: Nj, u hold jk and sit in the car

Tae: Kookie is not fine bcoz of me (crying)

They all r sit in the car and tae is crying all the way and no one can stop him. They reached home and It's late night that's why tae's mom sleeping and she give the spare key to tae always

In jk's room, suga,jimin and nj help to jk in lying on bed but suddenly jk stand up with full attitude.

Nj: Jungkook u r fine?

Jk: One bottle couldn't do anything to me, I was acting bcoz I don't want talk to tae..

Suga: But why?

Jk: Bcoz I don't want to say something bad to him in anger

Suga: But why r u angry with him?

Jk: Ask jimin (jimin was tense now bcoz he knows sugas anger)

Suga: Baby, what happened?

Jimin: I.. I mean..am..(nervous)

Jk: Speak up jimin

Then jimin told them everything

Suga: R u serious?

Jk went to jimin in red eyes

Jk: U r tae's best friend and u help me many time that's why I don't want to said bad to u but this is the last time I'm telling u jimin, don't give him stupid idea, he is innocent, he don't know anything and I like him the way he is (jimin nodded as yes)

Jk: U all go to him and calm him down

Suga: Ok (he don't look at jimin, avoid eye contact)

Jimin: Baby, I'm so (cut by suga)

Suga: Don't talk to me, u know very well how much I care for him, he is young to understand and u..!! What would happen if the boy trying to do something today?

Jk: I would have kill him there before he could do anything, so don't angry with him now, leave it

Suga: I'm not angry jungkook, I'm disappointed

Then they left for tae's room and they saw he was crying hard.

Jin: Don't cry tae, everything will be fine

Tae: No, no he hate me now (crying)

Suga: Who told u that?

Tae: My heart

Suga: Omo.. (he went to him and sit beside him) he can't hate u, he's just angry now and don't worry we will return ur kookie to u again.

Tae: Promise?

Suga: Promise.. (smile) So, now stop crying tae (whipping his eyes)

Suddenly tae hug him and everyone was shocked bcoz he never hug suga, he always fight with him, suga smile and hug him back

Suga: U r adult now so don't listen to anyone, speacily that stupid boy 

(pointing jimin and tae look at him who was crying)

Tae: Why he is cry?

Suga: Bcoz I scold him

Tae: Don't do that, his intention was right but I can't understand, it was my mistake only, so forgive him.

Suga: U said?

Tae: Yes

Suga: Ok, u (pointing jimin) idiot come here (then jimin went to him and suga pulled him to hug) u r also a kid like tae, so stop crying now, nj tell me which child I will handle now?

Nj: I don't know, it's ur duty

Jin: yeah bcoz he will handle me na, that's why (everyone was laugh)

After some time later they all r went to their home and tae trying to sleep but he can't bcoz he's mind tell him to went to jk's room and next moment he was standing outside of the jk's room. Jk also can't sleep, he was in the same situation as tae.

Tae Knock the door and jk understand it was tae, then he close his eyes and pretand he was asleep and not reply to him. When tae don't have response he open the door and saw jk was asleep then he went to him and sit beside him and started caress his hair.

Tae: Today u asleep without my gdnt wish but look I can't sleep without ur gdnt kiss, which u did on my forehead. Kookie is very angry with his angel, aren't u? I'm sorry kookie, I didn't understand what I was doing at that time, I just wanted ur kiss that time. Tell me what to do, if u don't kiss me and leave me excited? That's not my fault naa...how can I control myself, look at urself u r so hot (jk literally laughing in his breath, how he was control him god knows) and now u r not give me kiss anymore, ok u won't give it so I can give u, don't worry not in lips Bcoz u will give me that, I will wait until then (then he lean to him and kiss his all over his face)

how can I control myself, look at urself u r so hot (jk literally laughing in his breath, how he was control him god knows) and now u r not give me kiss anymore, ok u won't give it so I can give u, don't worry not in lips Bcoz u will give me that,...