part: 25

Everyone was shocked

Suga: Look now he became good boy (tae make faces)

Jk: Eat (serious voice)

Tae bow his head and started eating

T/mom: Jungkook u r really impressive bcoz no one can control him

Jk: Aunty u don't know me what can I do

Jhope: Jungkook we come here bcoz we thought we would all go to see the movie together

Jk: Ohh sure, when will we go?

Nj: After lunch

T/mom: So u all will have lunch here today, okay?

Jin: No aunty it's fine

T/mom: Shut up and help me for lunch, come with me

Jin: Ok,..(went to nj) baby can u be alone without me for a while?

Nj: I will be very grateful to u, if u leave me alone (jin make face and left from there)

Jk: He's so funny

Nj: Funny? He is crazy

Jk: For ur love (laugh)

Suga: Jungkook u eat, we r in living room

Jk: ok (then they left from there and jk notice tae, who stare at him nonstop, jk lean to him and said)

Jk: Don't look at me like this, u will fall in love with me angel (tae come back to reality)

Tae: Shut up kookie (then after eating taekook went to living room and jk went to seat beside nj,suga and jh and jimin called tae to sit with him)

Jimin: So how was going between u two?

Tae: Good (shy)

Jimin: Ohh hoo wait..what was that? I don't see that before

Tae: Ohh this?? kookie give me yesterday (time to time taekook don't forget to look at eachother)

Jimin: It's birthday gift or something else? (teasing face)

Tae: Shut up

Jimin: I'm happy to see u happy

Tae: I know

Suddenly, jk stand up

Nj: What happened?

Jk: I have brought a gift for all u, wait I bring it

Nj: What was the need for gift for us?

Jk: U all have been with tae since childhood, whenever he need care, love, u guys always with him, so this is the way to thank all of u..(Then he bring gifts and give them)

Jk: And it's ur gift aunty

T/Mom: Now tell me the reason bcoz I'm his mom I have to do everything for him

Jk: Bcoz I found beautiful aunty like u and (whisper her) future mother in law like u (smile)

After lunch they all r went to the theater to watch movie.

In theater, jin sit with nj then suga then jimin then tae then jk and our poor jhope sit alone in backseat

Jk: Why r u sit in the back seat?

Jhope: Don't worry u will find out by urself..

After sometime later, the kissing scene came in the movie and tae was shocked and nervous bcoz jk was sitting next to him and that kissing scene is not normal kiss, it seems that hero heroine will start undressing themselves, as soon as he thought that and they literally started tearing their clothes. On the other side jimin and suga started eating eachother beside him. Suddenly he saw nj also kiss jin. Jhope, jk and tae was shocked to see that, tae gulp his saliva in nervousness, tae was sweating like hell. He don't understand which direction to look, suddenly he felt someone grabbed his hand and he realised it was jk. Jk also realized tae is nervous as his hands r wet in sweat, tae closed his eyes with nervousness, he don't know what to say. Then he felt jk's breath catch against his ear, tae held his hand in nervousness so rightly that jk felt that the blood circulation in his hand would stop. Then jk whisper him..

Jk: Don't be nervous angel, I don't do anything so relax, I just want to hold ur hand, okay?

Tae nodded his head as yes and loose his grip, he was blushing and jk notice that and smiled

Tae nodded his head as yes and loose his grip, he was blushing and jk notice that and smiled. After sometime, when the kissing scene is over jk turned to jhope

Jk: Now I understand why u r sit in backseat.

Jhope went to his ear and whisper

Jhope: I chose this movie for u and tae bcoz I already watched it but what I thought was the opposite is happened, nj and jin started kissing insted of both of u and that I can't imagine.

Jk: So they r kiss first time?

Jhope: Yes

Jk: U come and sit beside me, I can't talk like this

Jhope: Ok (then he sit beside him and started talking eachother)