part: 34

Suddenly, rooftop lights are on and there was a another surprise, it was also decorate

Tae: How many surprise u will give me?

Jk: How many u want?

There was a beautiful sitting place arrange and jk held his hand and went there, then jk sit there and tae went to sit next to him but jk grabbed his hand and pulled him and made him sit on his lap, tae was blushing and his face were turn in red, jk bite his cheek And tae was shocked

Tae: Ahhhh... what r u doing kookie?

Jk: Ur cheeks look so delicious, I can't control myself

Tae: Stop it (he hide his face in his chest, jk was smiling to see his cuteness and wrapped his arm around him)

Jk: I love u my cute angel

Tae: love u too but kookie why r u called me angel everytime?

Jk: Bcoz u look like an angel, my angel (kiss his forehead)

Then jk saw he was shivering a little bcoz he wear short pant and the weather is little cold bcoz in a few days it is winter. Then he looked around and saw that there was a blanket and realized who had put it there, it was suga.. He smiled and took the blanket, then covered them

Tae: What r u doing kookie?

Jk: I know u feel cold, so keep quiet (tae hug him tightly and jk also hug him back and kiss his forehead)

Jk: U know angel, how long I have been waiting for this day, I am the luckiest person today, I am very happy today and this is for u only. After many days I am getting a peace from my mind, u r the biggest gift of my life that God has given me, why didn't u come to my life earlier? (but he don't getting any ans from him and then he looked at him and saw he is sleeping peacefully in his arm with smiling face like a child)

 After many days I am getting a peace from my mind, u r the biggest gift of my life that God has given me, why didn't u come to my life earlier? (but he don't getting any ans from him and then he looked at him and saw he is sleeping peacefully in ...

Jk: Ohhh...my sleeping beauty (smile and hug him tightly) My baby is tired (he is sit in site way to his lap bcoz of jk's kisses, tae snuggle closer to his lap in his sleep and buried his head harder in his chest)

Jk: Ahhh...now how can I tell him that he is sitting on a delicate place, if he moves so much, I'll be in trouble soon 😐😐😑

On the other side, all tae's frnd and his mom is waiting for them but they r not coming.

Suga: I think they r leave in rooftop today

Jimin: They r new couple, they can't leave eachother now

Jin: Like me and jooni, right?

Jhope: Yeah, yeah

Nj: I think we have to go there

Jin: But if they do something in
themselves, u know what I mean (teasing face)

Suga: Ahh...shut up, jungkook is not like u

Jimin: I can't wait anymore, I'm going

Jin: I'm also

T/mom: Ok I'm waiting here, u all go

Then they all r went to rooftop and when they reached there they r shocked to see them bcoz both r sleeping peacefully in there arms.

Jin: OMG.. they look so cute

Jimin: I want to capture this moment (then he capture them in mobile)

Suga: I'm so happy and relief today bcoz tae find his true love and jungkook is the perfect guy for him.

(Their voices wake jk up and he saw them all standing in front of him)

Jk: When u all r come?

Jimin: Few mint ago, when u r sleeping with ur angel (then jk look at tae and he is sleeping peacefully)

Suga: Come on, aunty waiting for u both

Jk: But he is tired and I don't want to wake him up

Jimin: He won't wake up before tomorrow morning..

Jk: But he don't eat anything

Jimin: As soon as food is put in his mouth he will eat in sleep, this is his childhood habbit, aunty do the same think with him from childhood

Suga: Jungkook, u r in trouble dude, u love a child like him (all r laugh)

Jk: And I love my child (kiss his forehead) Don't worry I will manage (then he adjust him in his lap like a koyala, then remove the blanket and then hold him tightly in back and get up)

Jhope: Wow.. u r strong enough to get up with him..

Jk: It's nothing like that, he is light wait like a cotton (smile)

Suga: Ok come on (then they left from there)

T/mom: Ahhh... When he will grow up? I thought u both were having a romance but this boy is busy in sleeping everywhere..

Jk: Nothing like that aunty, he is tired that's why he is sleeping (smile)