˗ˏˋ༻ʚ15ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

Better late than never.... Enjoy ❤️

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

"Group six," Kim called out as she looked at the list in her hands. "Danielle and Krystian."

The Data Processing teacher had given everyone a one-week assignment on his subject and had decided to work as a pair. Danielle didn't mind the pairing since Krystian was intelligent and could be of great help. 

"So, where should we meet?" Danielle asked Krystian as she packed her books into her bag. She wanted to get things done very quickly. "Your place or mine?"

"Yours is fine."

"Krystian!" It was Toyosi. Danielle noticed that and frowned. It had only been a few weeks since the new session began, and to her, Toyosi was flaunting that head girl position way more than necessary. She hated that she was only an assistant. What was she? Someone's secretary?

"Your address then, because I have to go." With a sigh, Danielle tore a piece of paper and wrote it down. "I'll come this evening," he noticed that she'd written her number as well. "I'll call you when coming."

Krystian had kept to his words. He called Danielle before leaving the house, and she'd informed her sister about the group's assignment, which she'd gotten approval for.

Krystian walked into Danielle's place, taking note of every interior deco. "No one's at home?"

"No, but I took permission to have you here." On the dining table were her laptop and textbooks to help with the assignment. "Krystian, let's start and finish on time." But when she turned, Krystian was engrossed with the pictures in the living room.

"I only know your elder sister from when she dropped you off at school," he said, pointing at a recent frame picture Danielle had taken with her sisters during the holiday. "Who's the other one?"

"That's Delphine," she answered, pulling a dining chair and sitting on it so she could focus on the task at hand. "My twin sister."

˗ˏˋ༻ʚ♡︎ɞ༺ˎˊ˗

"What did you just call me?" I demanded it a second time. I wanted it to be my ears deceiving me from the stress I've been through so far, but instead, Krystian started whistling. It was an annoying sound that only heightened my frustration. "Can you stop that?"

"You can't tell me what to do."

"You know who I am." Krystian attempted to leave, but I angrily pulled him back, which was still a surprise on his path. He opened his mouth to probably talk about harassment, but I beat him to it. "How did you know? Who told you?"

"That's none of your business, is it?" I closed my eyes to breathe in and out in an attempt to control my rage. "I knew you came to this school for a reason; I just knew it. You're a fraud."

"I'm no fraud!"

"What did you come here to do? What do you want to achieve?" He folded his arms. "To put a problem where there's none? Your sister committed suicide; the case is closed. At this point, you should be praying for her to rest in peace."

"Can you. . . ." I wanted to ask him to shut up, but I held it back. "I don't know why I'm talking to you in the first place. You were the first to see her body at a place that wasn't any of your concern."

"I believe you watch a lot of movies with the whole Scooby Doo shenanigans you're displaying right now." He said this, waving his hands at my face. "But didn't those movies tell you that the most suspected are usually the innocent ones?"