chapter 20

Xia Xun was drunk.

His eyes were moist and his earlobes were red.

Qi Yan kept kissing him, but he did not respond.

He also no longer closed his eyes tightly like before when Qi Yan kissed him, willingly or not. He kept his eyes open from beginning to end, but he didn’t look at Qi Yan. He stared at some point in the void aimlessly, his gaze unfocused.

Qi Yan bit his lower lip lightly. Xia Xun felt a slight pain, frowned a little and did not struggle.

He was extremely drunk.

Qi Yan loosened the strip of cloth that tied his hands, picked him up and put him on the bed.

He lay down obediently.

Qi Yan lay on his side next to him, hugged him and kissed him carefully starting from the hair on top of his head.

In seven years, Qi Yan hadn’t dreamed of Xia Xun, not once.

So he knew very well that Xia Xun, who was snuggled in his arms at this moment, was not his dream or illusion.

Xia Xun was really alive.

After Xia Xun’s death, the greediest of Qi Yan’s wishes was for Xia Xun just to come to his dream.

For Xia Xun to be alive, he could have never hoped for it.

Now, Xia Xun was lying on his bed, lying in his arms. And he felt that Xia Xun seemed to be farther away from him than ever before.

Pressing his lips against Xia Xun’s, Qi Yan murmured:

“Xia Xun… Xia Xun…do you like He Cong?”

Xia Xun felt itchy and turned his head to avoid him.

Qi Yan stroked his face gently along his hairline.

“Tell me, consider it your good deed……”

Xia Xun felt that it was too hot in Qi Yan’s arms and wanted to get free.

“……hot……”

Qi Yan leaned forward to hold him down and hugged him tighter:

“If you tell me, I’ll let you go, okay?”

His tone was almost pleading.

He paid attention to the subtlest changes in Xia Xun’s expression, trying to read the answer in his face.

Xia Xun’s eyelashes trembled, as if he tried to regain his senses.

Qi Yan coaxed him softly:

“Good boy, tell me, do you… like He Cong?”

Xia Xun suddenly woke up and shook his head impatiently.

Qi Yan tried to ask:

“Then you… do you have anyone you like now? He… who is he?”

Xia Xun’s lips moved:

“Yes, yes…”

Whose name was he going to say?

Qi Yan suddenly leaned over and kissed his mouth.

He did not dare to listen.

He was afraid that it was not his name he would hear; he did not dare to expect Xia Xun to like him as before.

He thought perhaps the only thing Xia Xun felt for him now was resentment.

Qi Yan hugged him tightly, buried his face against his shoulder and murmured with a sigh: