Chapter 18:Mate

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Chauncey

I put my phone in my pocket just as I see her walk out the building looking as beautiful as ever. Lately she's been ditching the loose clothing, it's progress and a tease. Today she has on ripped black jeans, a burgundy fitted sweater, with a pair of black Doc Martins, and her hair down in its natural tresses pushed back by a black headband. When she sees me, she smiles brightly before rushing into my arms causing me to chuckle. She kisses me deeply causing me to groan kissing back.

"Hi" she says sweetly pulling away.

I place a gentle kiss to her lips, "hello mate, how was today?"

She shrugs, "better."

I look behind her to Zoey and she nods, "you're dismissed."

She nods, "see ya Jor."

"Bye." My mate replies as she leaves.

Ever since Jordan publicly made it clear she has three boyfriends about a month ago people have been trying her. They tried to harm her, but Zoey quickly killed that, so they resorted to the name calling and graffiti. I could tell it bothered her in the beginning. She would shut down on us but as time goes by she's gotten better. They're lucky they're only dealing with Zoey and not me.

"Work?"

She shakes her head, "nope, all yours."

"Do you work anymore?"

"I can go in if that's what you'd like" she glares.

I grin, "no complaints mate."

"Thought so." I help her into my car before getting in and pulling off, "Can you drop me off then get us something to eat."

"Why? You're with me."

"Cause I need to do something. Please Chaun."

I eye her before nodding causing her to smile brightly. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me."

When we pull up to Sue's she gets out and I make sure she's in before pulling off. I wonder what she's up to now. As of lately our little mate is bold and surprising. I decide to get curry from the Caribbean spot not too far from her place. After about twenty minutes our food is done, and I make my way back to her apartment. I go in trying to disregard the fact that she left the door unlocked.

It's like she doesn't give a fuck about her safety. Xander growls.

We were coming.

He grunts in response. "Jordan why'd you leave the door unlocked?" I yell placing the food down.

"You were coming Chaun!"

"Doesn't make it safe!"

"Are you really trying to lecture me about safety right now?"

I turn to face her only to shut the fuck up at seeing her. She's in nothing but a black lace teddy and a dark red silk robe.

Holy fuck! Xander growls in pleasure.

"You like?" she asks closing the distance between us.

I lift her up and she locks her legs around my waist. "I love." I kiss her gently, "Why am I always the last to know?"

She rolls her eyes, "because you're the only bipolar one. I got to prepare."

I can't help but to chuckle, "are you sure? Cause once we start I'm not stopping."