Chapter 4: The First Date

Sorry it's late. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Liam POV

I walk into the house going straight to my room. Upon opening the door, I see Chauncey on his knees giving Benji a blowjob. He's moaning with his head thrown back with his eyes closed. Chauncey pulls him out with a pop before lifting his legs and pulling him closer to the edge of the bed slamming into his entrance.

"Fuck" Benji hisses.

I readjust myself in my scrubs enjoying the show. Most people maybe jealous to come home and see this but I'm not. We're busy so sometimes it's two instead of all three of us and that's okay. I shut the door making my presence known. Their heads snap to me but they don't stop.

"Without me?" I question taking off my shirt walking closer to them.

"Sorry babe" Chauncey says leaning over.

I place a kiss to his lips taking off my pants, glad that I showered at the hospital before coming home. I climb onto the bed straddling Benji placing a kiss to his lips also. I grab the lube squeezing some out rubbing it on his erection. I lean down kissing him deeply while he moans in my mouth. When I'm satisfied I lean up lining up to my entrance before slowly going down. I hiss in pleasure of the feeling of him filling me. Chauncey kisses the back of my neck softly.

"Move" Benji hisses. I smirk before moving up and down on him moaning in pleasure. Chauncey picks up his speed and I place my hand on Benji's chest to keep steady. I throw my head back moving faster. "Fuck" Benji moans holding onto my waist.

Chauncey leans down sucking on his mark on the left of my neck. I moan in pleasure, "Baby!" Benji grips my erection tightly stroking me slowly. "Fuck Benji faster."

"No" he moans out and I slow my pace until he jerks me off faster.

"Cum" Chauncey growls out.

"One second, hold on" I plead.

He sucks on my mark as Benji jerks faster. I groan in mind blowing pleasure. "Now!" Chauncey spits.

I hiss as I cum, my seed spilling on Benji and my chest while he shoots his seed up my entrance. I ride out both orgasms before collapsing on his chest. He runs his hand through my hair. I place a kiss to his chest. "How was work?" he asks.

I shrug, "it was okay."

Chauncey slaps my ass, "shower."

I lift up and we walk into the bathroom getting into the shower. There's nothing like coming home after a stressful day of work to loving mates and making love. After our shower I get dressed in boxers and grey sweatpants knowing I'll be headed to the kitchen for food. I walk out the room with them following. I feel like I haven't ate all damn day. When we get to the kitchen the twins and Elijah are in the kitchen.

"Why are y'all here?" Chauncey asks sitting on a stool pulling Benji between his legs.

"We practically live here" Eli says with a sly smirk.

That is true, our best friends act like they don't have a home themselves since they're always here. Only one that goes home is Chauncey's beta Oliver and that's because he has a mate and two kids. Amarí, Donté and Eli are single. I heat up the leftovers before taking a seat.

"No plans for the night?" I ask eyeing the three.

"Nah, not really. How'd it go with your mate?" Amarí asks.

Jordan, the encounter was something that's for sure. Why hadn't she thought she was worth it? Because what they say about her around town? Surely she should've known better that we don't care. Did we really look like the type to give a hell about what small minded town people thought of her? Honestly it said a lot about what our minx thinks about herself.