Chapter 20: Changing

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Liam

"Good morning" I hear Jordan say coming into the kitchen with the rest of us. "You guys are up abnormally early."

"We all have early meetings" I say as she takes a seat.

"Unfortunately," Benji huffs in annoyance.

"Mate, what are you wearing?" Chauncey asks eyeing her outfit.

I glance at her noticing she has on red jeans, a cropped sweater, and a cardigan. Odd outfit choice for our shy love. "Clothes Chauncey and no I'm not changing since this is all I packed."

"But your body is showing."

"It's called a stomach Chauncey" she huffs in annoyance.

"Ease up Chase, we should be happy that she's confident now to wear it" Benji says eyeing Jordan lustfully.

She leans over giving him a kiss, "thank you Benny."

Chauncey grunts, "I'll have them make space for your belongings in the closet today. All should be ready about time you get from school."

She nods, "alright, I'll meet you guys at my apartment at three forty-five." We all nod. "I got to go." She gives us all a kiss, "love you!" she shouts as she walks out the kitchen.

"Are you going to tell her that you are also giving Sue money for the apartment?" Benji asks Chauncey.

He shrugs taking his plate to the sink, "I don't feel it's necessary to inform her of such a pointless detail."

"Have you forgotten every time you thought that way it ended up backfiring against you?" he places a gentle kiss on his lips then mine before walking out.

"He's right." I say before giving him a kiss as well. "Think about it." I walk out the kitchen to my car.

We couldn't more excited about Jordan finally deciding to move in with us. I'm glad she decided to do it on her own terms instead of us forcing her to do something she'd regret and resent us for. Chauncey had the bright idea to pay Sue in some sort of back rent for letting Jordan stay rent free when she didn't have to. The only problem with that noble act is that he decided he wasn't going to tell Jordan. Benji and I advised him against it, but Chauncey never listens. Hopefully this time around Jordan can tell that Chauncey is the idiot amongst us and we're not in the doghouse with him.

I walk into the apartment to see Jordan packing boxes. "Hello baby." I say hugging her from behind.

"Hey lamb" she places a gentle kiss on my lips.

I remove my suit jacket, "where do you want me?"

"Can you start on the kitchen stuff?"

"You do know you don't need those items, right?"

She shrugs, "yeah but my dad got them, it'd be rude to just leave them here."

I shrug going into the kitchen with a premade box and newspaper. Suddenly the door opens and in walks Chauncey and Benji. "Mate, I need to talk to you."

She turns to face them, "hello Chauncey, how are you?"

Benji chuckles before kissing her softly, "hello beautiful. I'm going to help Liam."

He walks into the kitchen after taking his jacket off placing a kiss on my lips. "I don't think you'd mind but I feel as though I should tell you that I've decided to give Sue money for letting you stay here."