Prologue

The sound of an alarm causes various reactions from the three men lying on the bed cuddled together. The built tanned man with long chestnut colored hair rested in the middle wakes first, eyeing the two on each side of him momentarily. The next to wake is the man on his left, smaller frame with sun kissed skin with short cut raven colored hair with a matching clean cut beard. He smiles before pecking the middle one on the lips. He gets out the bed with bewildering energy. The middle man nudges the one to the right who buries his head of honey golden blonde hair under the pillow further.

"Get up Benjamin" the middle man states huskily while nudging his companion.

Benjamin groans, "the good thing about owning your company is coming in when you want."

The man shakes his head before walking into the adjoining en suite. "He's still sleep?" his other partner asks from his place in the shower.

The man nods rinsing his mouth of toothpaste before joining the shower. Much has changed since they all met nearly seven years ago. Though none of them could deny that there's a missing piece, the one that'll make them whole in every definition of the word.

Benjamin walks into the bathroom turning on the faucet. "Do you work in the E.R tonight Liam?" he asks.

"No but I'm on call" Liam answers stepping out of the shower and the bathroom.

"Are you going to be home on time?" the glue of their partnership asks.

"I don't fucking know, depends on how shit goes today. Might end up working late" Benji responds stepping into the shower.

He nods in response knowing that it's no guarantee that the night will go smoothly. After all they're three busy important men, struggling to find the perfect balance between family and work. It's what they signed up for the moment they realized that they were mates.

Vote, Comment & Fan! : )