Chapter 6: Unexpected Meetings

Go make sure you guys check out my new story Street Love, plz and thanks and let me know what you think. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Chauncey POV

James comes into the living room taking a seat next to me on the couch. "Way to fucking go, you nearly scared the poor girl off. Not once but fucking twice."

I shrug, "she needs to get use to us sooner rather than later."

"Do you know how overwhelming it has to be for a girl her age confused as to why she's attracted to two people let alone three."

I shrug taking another sip of my beer, "it had to be done."

"Luckily I saved the day, we're going out on Friday."

"You need to tell her soon."

He looks at me as if I'm crazy, "are you fucking crazy? I will do no such thing."

"When do you plan to tell her James?" I look over at him. "When she hears from someone in the pack? Or when she develops questions."

"She's fragile Chase, it's not something that can be rushed."

I look back at the television, "do it before I do."

He huffs before walking out the room. She deserves to know that she has multiple mates not just James. I could smell her in the theatre when our hands touched, could feel the sparks passing through our hands. She wants me, there's no denying it. It took all my willpower to control my wolf Xander from attacking the girl to mark her. James is running on barrowed time. If she doesn't understand we'll just have to make her understand. Simple.

** ** **

I sit on the hood of my black Range Rover glancing down at my watch again before I hear the bell. A few minutes later I see her walking out the doors with another female. She's wearing black skinny jeans that are cut at the knees, a gray oversized hoodie, and white Converse. Her long hair pulled into two braids. I watch as her friend points to me seeing as how I'm gained the attention of the female population. She looks over in my direction and I hop off my Range Rover and she makes her way over to me.

"Back to back, you really are out here being a whore sexy loco." I hear someone say.

I side step her lifting the human up by his jacket, "want to repeat that boy?"

"Chauncey put him down, he's not worth it." I hear my little mate say softly.

I lean down, "stay the fuck away from her if you know what's good for you." I whisper.

"Chauncey" she pleads pulling on my arm. I drop him roughly before letting her lead me back to the car. He's fucking lucky she was there or his ass would've been six feet under. Did he really think I was going to just let him talk about my mate like that in front of me. Punk ass. "What are you doing here?" she asks looking up at me.

"I want to take you somewhere and get to know you." I state.

She cocks her head to the side looking like a confused puppy, "wouldn't that be inappropriate?"

"I don't believe so, just want to get to know the girl Benjamin is spending time with."

And who I'll later fuck. Xander growls.

"Guess I have some time before work."

I grin, "great." I help her into my truck before closing the door behind her. I get in before pulling off to my favorite bistro midtown. Upon getting there I open her door before leading her in taking my usual seat. I pick up my menu and pretend to look it over as I stare over at her. Goddess she's fucking perfect, she radiates pure innocence, genuine peace, she's everything and more I'd expected and hoped for in a Luna.