Chapter 15: The Aftermath

I know it's been a longggg time but I really wasn't in the mood to write. It was no longer fun for me tbh, it felt like a job with a horrible boss that I didn't get paid for. So I just needed to take time to fall in love with my craft again. And luckily I did so here you guys go. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

            My eyes flutter open at the sound of my alarm. I hear a groan next to me as I go about turning it off. I clench my thighs together feeling the uncomfortable moisture between them. It's unbearable lying between three hot guys with my raging teenage hormones. I need to get up like right now. Not only am I pushing it with the time, but I can feel certain appendages that I don't need to feel. I remove Chauncey's arm from my waist and Liam's hand from my chest and slither out the bed. I pad softly to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Last night was terrible, I'm going to kill Issy for packing this stupid outfit. I even forgot that I had it. She made me buy it a while back and I tucked it as far as possible in my closet. Then to make matters worse, everyone just sleeps in their underwear. I hear a grunt causing me to pause in the shower.

"I'm in here Benny" I shout before he comes in too far.

"Shit I forgot" he says huskily before walking back out lazily.

I quickly finish up in the bathroom just in case someone else barges in. When I step back into the room they all are up. Well Benny is half asleep, "Good morning."

"Morning" Liam says before going into the bathroom.

"Morning mate, go get breakfast and Liam is going to take you to school"

"Alright" I grab my bag for school before walking out the room. When I get to the kitchen there's a lady moving about around the kitchen. She's a heavyset black woman with shoulder length black and gray hair. "Good morning" I say softly.

She turns to face me smiling, "oh my, you're beautiful. Good morning honey. I'm Mary, hope you like pancakes."

I giggle, "Jordan and I love them. Thank you."

"Poor girl doesn't know she has a few screws missing." An elderly man says from next to me causing me to giggle."You can see me?" he questions shocked.

I nod, "yes."

"What was that honey?" she questions.

I shake my head, "just appreciating the pancakes."

"Thank you."

"Morning Mary" Liam says walking into the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine. Here ya go." She hands him a gray lunch bag. "Breakfast and lunch."

He chuckles, "you know me so well."

"It's my job" she winks at him.

"No it's not, she's just nosey as all get out," the man says shaking his head. "I'm Earl by the way. I'm the old bat's husband."

"Jordan" I reply lowly with a giggle.

"You ready baby? Liam asks causing me to realize they're eyeing me.

I nod getting up, "thank you again Mrs. Mary."

"You're welcome honey."

Liam takes my hand leading me to the foyer to see Chauncey and Benny there already. Chauncey pulls me to him placing a kiss to my lips. "Have a good day."

"Thanks, you too."

Benny grabs my hand pulling me to him before kissing me deeply. He lets me go without saying anything. Clearly, he's not a morning person. I watched as Liam kisses them both and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot to watch.