Chapter 13: Closure

Follow me on ig @authorpink_cash, I'm following everyone back. Anyway, don't hate Jordan too much now 😉😂

I can't believe them and her. They could've just told me instead of having her befriend me. It's not easy for me to make friends and when I finally thought I had made one organically for the first time since kindergarten it turns out to be a bold face lie. How can I trust them after that? Then they acted all surprised when I introduced them to each other. I knew it was weird that Zoey was a werewolf that didn't know them. Not saying that all werewolves know each other but, it's a small town. I have no idea where to go from here. I spent the weekend home ignoring their calls and messages. I just needed some time to think. I don't know how to fully deal with this betrayal when I blindly trusted them and her.

"Honey, don't you want to eat something?" my mother asks when I just get a glass of orange juice.

"I'm okay." I place my now empty glass in the sink before walking out the house. I start my slow walk to school.

We've been like this since I've been released from the hospital. As if I'd trust her with any food or beverage. Not after what she's done. Definitely not after knowing all that I know. I don't know why she thought everything would be okay when I know she wants me dead. Now it's just the waiting game until I can move out. When I get to school I feel the familiar stares. I pull my sleeves down further as I continue to walk. It's understandable since I haven't been to school since the accident. I'm sure everyone knows by now, as if all their lives are fucking perfect. At least I have the guts to admit that I'm not happy with my life and willing to do something about it, even if that something is me taking my life. None of them are better than me despite their belief of so.

"Hey, I didn't see your car. Did you walk here?" Zoey asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I glance at her before continuing with getting my books out. "You okay?"

I slam my locker shut, "I know Zoey, you don't have to pretend anymore."

She laughs lightly, "what are you talking about Jordan?"

"You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore. Chauncey told me everything."

I watch as she opens and closes her mouth like a fish. She even has the decency to look apologetic. But that won't fool me this time. I've seen that look one too many times in my seventeen years of breathing only for the person to do something else hurtful again.

"Jordan" I hear just as she's about to speak. I turn to see a bruised and beaten Grant. "Can I talk to you?"

I stare at him highly confused. One, because he called me Jordan and two, because he truly looks like he wants to talk to me. ME. Jordan Tyson. I hug myself looking down, "Sure."

"Jordan no" Zoey says grabbing my arm before I can move. I turn to see her glaring at Grant.

"What I do no longer concerns you Zoey. Let go."

"Jordan" she looks at me sadly.

"Leave me alone" I say deepening my voice to let the demand ring clear.

She gasps looking hurt before dropping my arm. I turn leaving with Grant. She's apart of the pack meaning she's required to listen to me as well. Never thought I'd have to do that to anyone in his pack but I can't deal with her right now. I'm beyond hurt and granted that wasn't the best way to handle situation but it's the best I can do right now. We take a seat on the bench on the side of the building. I watch as he opens and closes his swollen mouth. It gives me the opportunity to look him over. His normally perfect hair is ruffle and matted down in some areas. He has two black eyes, amazing me that he can even see. His nose has a bandage on it like he broke it, along with a busted lip. Not to mention that I noticed his limp during the walk over here and how he winced trying to sit down. I don't know if it's the work of Chauncey or Xander, honestly probably both but he's really fucked up.