Chapter 2: Beloved Strangers

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! 😊

Benjamin

I shake Amari's grip off me as we walk out the coffee shop that houses my beloved. Damn, she's fucking beautiful. Small frame with hazel skin complexion, beautiful almond shaped brown eyes, with curves in all the right fucking places.

"What the fuck was that Ben?" Amari asks eyeing me.

"She's the one" I respond.

We'd figured that we'd get a female beloved to make it all kosher in a word. We get along great the three of us and I love them with everything in me. I mean we've been together roughly five years now but you start to wonder if you'll have kids. The shit was tough in the beginning due to us all being alpha males but we worked through all the bullshit and here we are. This is different though, she's human. We all knew what we each were and what we meant to each other but she doesn't so it's fucking harder.

"Shit the fourth?" Amarí asks shocked.

"Yes dude."

"What are you going to do?"

"I need to tell them. I need you to run the office for the day."

"I gotchu bro."

I race home sending the guys an emergency text. When I get to the house I go straight to our room. It's not long before Chauncey walks into the room panicked. "What's fucking wrong?" he questions eyeing my body for injuries.

I laugh, "nothing like that."

He glares, "why do you constantly do stupid shit like this?"

I just smile eyeing his naked frame, he must've been training. His shoulder length chestnut hair is pulled into a wet bun, his golden brown eyes burning a hole into me. I have to resist the urge to wipe the sweat from his chest. The door opens snapping me from my gaze as Liam walks in in scrubs.

"What you do now?" he asks breathless.

I chuckles, "nothing it's what I found."

Liam sighs running his hand through his short cut raven black hair. "What are you talking about Benji? I was in surgery."

"It's important I swear" I say. "Mar and I went to this coffeehouse and he was flirting with the cashier, said she was hot. I look up and there she is."

"Who James?" Chase asks annoyed.

"Her!" I exclaim.

"You don't mean?" Liam asks grey eyes wide.

I grin, "Yes, she's fucking beautiful. Hazel complexion almond brown eyes, long curly black hair, about five foot five frame and fucking curves for days."

They both take a seat on the bed. I don't want to say we gave up on looking for her but we sort of did. We're in our twenties, if she was coming she would've came. We were okay just the three of us. Our bond is rare in our world but it's not impossible.

"Are you sure?" Chase asks.

"Would I joke about shit like this?" I answer, "but's she's human."

"That's going to be hard" Liam says eyeing us.

"Did you speak to her?" Chase asks starting to pace.

"Not really Mar pulled me out the store before anything could happen."

"We can't bombard her with all three of us" Liam adds.

"I say she gets use to me then introduce her to you guys."