Chapter 19: Power

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : ) 

I groan stretching my arms as my eyes flutter open against the sunlight coming through the room. I glance at the clock to see it's going on ten in the morning and I notice my mates are still sleep next to me. My body is killing me, once the evening ended Xander decided he couldn't wait any longer to mate with Amara. It's an odd experience to watch yourself having sex but feel nothing of it. It's an outer body experience if I ever saw one. It must be how Chaun felt watching Xander have sex with me. Amara and Xander were beyond rough, what he did to me was child's play to what they did to each other. It was also odd seeing myself as a wolf, on the way back from our tryst I saw myself in the refection of the patio door and I was stuck. I was smaller than Chauncey with soft brown and tan fur. I truly couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm confident I would've stay there staring had it not been for Chaun nudging me forward. I'm fully one with Chaun but not with Liam and Benny and I want to be oddly enough.

It wouldn't be fair to them that I'm so connected with Chauncey and not them. So today I'm making it a plan to have them finish our mating as well, just without the sex. My poor vagina can only handle so much damage and I've reached my breaking point. Xander and Amara wore me out. Plus, I really need these bruises to heal. I glance over to Chauncey eyeing my mark that I made last night next to our other mates. Well technically I didn't make it, Amara did.

You would've taken too long and he's mine. She huffs.

I roll my eyes at her; I hate that she's right. I've accepted their place in my life and mine in theirs, but I don't think I was quite ready to be immortal just yet. I feel like our relationship has moved very quickly and I'm hoping that it won't backfire at some point. I use the tip of my finger to graze my mark softly. I pull back once he stirs in his sleep. Turning to my right I look at Benny sleeping peacefully. Too bad I'm going to ruin that. I slowly climb over so I'm sitting on his lap right above his hardened penis, trying not to wake our mates. I lean down on the right side of his neck sucking on his spot. He lets out a soft groan and I continue away. I need him to wake up and bite me. He groans again gripping my thighs and I know he's slowly coming too.

"Beautiful" he groans groggily.

I lean up looking down at his blue eyes, "bite me."

He rubs his eyes, "what?"

"Bite me now."

He eyes me, "are you sure?"

I nod, "hurry up before we wake them."

He sits up a little groaning when I hit his erection. He inhales deeply before biting down on the right side of my neck. I hiss at the pain, this being different from when he pulls from me. When he feds from me it's euphoric pleasure but this is like white hot pain, borderline excruciating.

"Just breathe, it'll be over in a moment." He flips us so I'm lying on my back in my original spot. "You're going to be out in a minute, thank you."

"I love you" I whisper before I'm consumed by darkness.

My eyes flutter open and I see all my mates above me staring at me. I rub my eyes sitting up in the bed, "What time is it?"

"One fifteen, how are you feeling?" Benny asks.

"Fine, why are you guys hovering?"

"Just wanted to make sure you are okay after the change."

I look at him shocked, "it's done?"

He nods with a small grin, "yeah beautiful you're a vampire now." I can't help the scream that escapes my mouth before hopping out the bed quickly. Too quickly I hold my head to get rid of the dizziness. "Careful beautiful, you have vampire speed now."