Chapter 11: The Past & Present

TRIGGER WARNING. TRIGGER WARNING. I freaking love Liam in this chapter, it honestly has to be my fav thus far. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

My life really sucks. I can't even kill myself right. Why do I even bother trying anymore, it's a pointless effort. The cops came and talked to me earlier today after the therapist did. Little do they know it's not my first time at the rodeo. I knew how to answer every question in order to seem okay. They cleared my mental health and took the cuffs off. But I'm still here because my doctor boyfriend says so. Issy and Charlie have been here all day with me, constantly asking if I'm okay. I apologized for scaring them and assured them that I'm as okay as anyone else with my issues would be. To say I'm fine would be a big lie. Someone who's fine wouldn't have tried to kill herself. They told me everything that happened while I was out. I'm not really surprised, I knew a long time ago that I was a burden to my mother. It's just sad that she'd really let me die if she could. Luckily, I've been saving so when I'm done with school I can move far away from her. And she'll be the only reason I distanced myself from her. Suddenly my door opens revealing Chauncey.

            "Can we get a minute?" he asks politely

            "Who are you?" Charlie asks.

            "C'mon dad" Issy says before pushing him up and out.

            "Hey I say softly. Out of the three of them Chauncey is the wild card. He didn't say anything to me yesterday but then kissed me. I don't know where we stand right now.

            "How are you feeling?" he asks coming closer.

            "I'm okay. Liam said I'm healing nicely."

He nods, "I want you to move in with us."

I stare at him opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water. This is a turn of events. He can't be serious, can he? Who am I kidding it's Chauncey he's always serious. I can't just get up and shack up with them. My mother would kill me, for real this time.

"Liam told us what happened yesterday, and I'd feel better if you weren't in that environment any longer" he adds on.

"I truly do appreciate the thought, but I can't. My parents would kill me, not to mention I'm underage."

"It wasn't a question Jordan. It's happening."

"No!" I say angrily. I'm so tired of everyone dictating my damn life. I get to say what I do, not anyone else. He grips my face turning me to face him, eyes darkening. "This isn't a discussion mate, you'll do as I say."

"Xander" Liam snaps walking into the room.

I pull my face away letting my tears fall. No one gets it. I'm not some puppet that everyone gets to control when they want to. Didn't think my so-called soulmate would be the same.

"You need to go" Liam states angrily.

Chauncey growls before walking out the room. Liam walks over to me and I automatically embrace him. It's like Liam is the only one in my corner at all times. He's patient with me, something I don't get with everyone in my life.

"It's okay, he didn't mean to hurt you" he says softly

"I'm not ready Liam" I say coming up from his chest.

He wipes my tears away, "I know and it's okay baby. We're on your timeline. Don't forget you have all the power in this relationship."

"I just feel like before we get there it's things we should discuss. You guys don't know my baggage and I don't know what your other form looks like. Things that should be known before moving in together."