Chapter 12: Connection

Due to bullying by you lovely people I've been inspired for this story and I'm killing these updates lol. But fr I got some random inspiration for this story and once I finished the chapter I've been trying to put it out. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

 Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

Benjamin

A knock at my door breaks me from my work. "Come in" I yell. The door opens revealing my beloved. I haven't seen her since the hospital. Liam told us that they had a deep talk before he dropped her off home yesterday. I would be lying if I said it didn't make me a little jealous. But I do get it. Out of the three of us Liam is the softer one, more approachable. They connect on an emotional level that we haven't broke ground on yet and that's okay.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in school?" I ask walking over to her.

She shakes her head, "had therapy for the incident, thought we could have lunch together." She holds up a bag that smells of Chinese. "Had to ask Liam what you like." She giggles.

The talk they had must've impacted her greatly because she seems more open now. There are still some walls up but they aren't as high anymore. I can appreciate him for helping her out of a dark place. "Thank you beautiful" I say kissing her cheek before leading her to my couch.

She takes out our food before handing me mine. "How's work?"

I shrug, "same shit different day. How are you feeling?"

"Better I suppose. My dad convinced my mother to let me drive."

"You shouldn't have to deal with shit like that beautiful."

She shrugs, "she's my mother Benny."

I grunt in response. My parents never judged me or gave up on me so I guess in a way I'm confused about how hers could. And how she's okay with her mother wanting her dead. I have a problem with it and it's not my folks.

"Are you busy? Do you have time to spare to talk?" she asks once we've finished. "That was a stupid question. Of course, you're busy."

"Hey" I turn her to face me. "All of this shit comes second to you. Let's talk."

She gives me a weak smile before taking a deep breath. "I know you guys want me to move in with you, but I think there's something you should know. I was raped."

For the next twenty minutes I sit and listen while she tells me more of the story. Comforting her when she struggles while only thinking of the many ways to kill this fucking boy. He fucking touched her. Touched what belongs to me and continues to do so. She's broken because he wanted to get a fucking nut at the expense of her sanity. She wants to die because of what his sick ass decided to do to her. It's not enough to strip her of her virtue, he has to strip her of her dignity as well. And what's bothering me the most is she's letting him. Instead of taking back her power she's constantly letting him win. He already broke her to nothing so why continue the torment.