Characters Introduction

Rishe Irmgard Weitzner - A young woman of duke's daughter from Hermity Kingdom who keeps dying at twenty and rewinding to her broken engagement at age fifteen

Rishe Irmgard Weitzner - A young woman of duke's daughter from Hermity Kingdom who keeps dying at twenty and rewinding to her broken engagement at age fifteen. This is her seventh loop. Rishe found self-confidence thanks to her various jobs before.

Arnold Hein - Crown prince of a military nation, Galkhein Kingdom, known for being coldhearted and cold. He killed Rishe in her previous life, but this time he's taken an interest in her and suddenly asked for her hand in marriage. Looks like he interest in Rishe for her knight prowess and other skills; finding her interesting.

Theodore Auguste Hein - Arnold's younger brother. A beautiful androgynous boy with fluffy curly hair. He approaches Rishe with a cute and friendly smile but mysterious motives. He sees Arnold as a monster for his ruthlessness and tries to help Rishe escape; not understanding their situations.

Oliver Laurents Friedheim - Arnold's attendant. Taken into Arnold's employ when his dreams of knighthood were crush due to an injury.

Elsie - A new maid serving under Rishe. She grew up in a slums. She was new to the palace and was often bullied by experienced maids, but not until Lady Rishe arrived on Galkhein. Rishe took a liking to Elsie, so she appointed the latter to be her personal handmaid despite her poor credentials.

Kaine Tully - An up-and-coming merchant and head (president/kaichou) of the Aria Trading Company, who picked up Rishe on her first loop.

Kyle Morgan Cleverly - Crown prince of the snowy country of Coyolles. Suffering from a chronic illness.