🎀🪞𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 🪞🎀

I woke up to the loudness of music, the light shown through under my door a bit and it was bright

There was laughter, smoke and grown ups talking. My Ma was having some company over again this week.

It is a Friday night.

I looked over at the clock and it said to be nine forty five.

I yawned and stretched, i looked over at my sister who was still asleep.

I slid off my bed and walked to the door, gently grabbing the door and opening the door I crept downstairs.

The room was filled with smoke, and people flooded the living room.

There was a lot of men there they all seemed to be in their late forties and some even fifties.

Playing dice and cards of course, I was thirsty and in need of some water.

I quickly walked towards the kitchen grabbing a glass from the cabinet, I rinsed it out and opened the fridge.

Liquor.

Soda.

Wine.

No juice. No water.

I sighed and closed the fridgerator door, I turned to the sink and got some faucet water.

Then I was on my way back to my room.

I didn't spot my ma nowhere, she must be up stairs with her mister.

Walking through the living room I seen old man staring at me, he whispered something to his mates and then they all began to look at me.

I got chills over my body, literal chills.

Considering the fact that this apartment is hot as hell since the AC has never worked.

"Who kin is you gal?" The one with the bald head and short beard spoke up to me. He looked me up and down.

"I-im Teresa daughter sir."  I spoke up.

"Oh shit! You ha gal?" He looked shocked as he stood up, he wasn't that tall maybe about five six maybe seven.

"Yes sir."

"How old you is gal."

"Seventeen sir."

"Mmm. You look a little older than that.

"You still wearin kid cartoon pajamas at seventeen?" He laughed along with his mates.

I looked down at my bunny night gown and slippers I didn't see nothing wrong with it I mean...