CONSCIOUS

I regained my conscious

I regained my conscious. I didn't know where I was but I knew I wasn't in the back of that car anymore. I looked around, I I was in a room.

On a bed.... The softest bed I've ever laid upon my whole entire life.

I pushed myself up to sit up and get off this bed, I looked around the dimmed room I was alone.

No one in sight. I know I was drugged.

The last thing I remembered is some brown haired man... his nose was bloodied from me kicking him, and he landed the injection into my leg.

Everything went blank.

I slowly stood up and bought my feet to the ground, I was bare footed. I shivered at the cold tile I stood up and felt a bit dizzy, I stood still for a second and shook my head then I tried again.

I held onto the wall for support and walked over to the door, I tried to open it but it was locked.

The was a door to left of the room, I quickly made my way to the other door and tried to open that one but it wouldn't budge.

Locked from the outside.

I huffed out in frustration and went to sit back down on the bed. I took in the decor of this room, antiques, old wallpaper.

It seemed to be as if I was in an old ladies home, or like in the princess movies I've watched.

What is going on? Why did my ma give me up? Mister was a drug dealer? Why would she allow him to sell me. I feel bad for the guy I kicked in the nose I really didn't mean to hurt him like that. I was only terrified.

Tears began to weld in my eyes. Everything I went through within the last what? Couple hours? I don't even know what time it is.

I threw myself into the bed and began to ball my eyes out.

I was just so confused.

I cried so loud I didn't care who heard me. If they even could hear me. I started to form a headache, my head was constantly pounding, my eyes burned and my nose was so stuffy.

I began to feel sleepy again my eyes fluttered and my head sunk into the pillow. Just as I was about to drift into sleep I heard the door swing open I jumped up and wiped my tears.

"Oh honey your awak- what's the matter!?"

A women no older than twenty walked in she was dressed as a maid.

She had a cart full of food and drinks.

"I-I- I don't know where I am. I was drugged and slapped, then my parents sold me to this man and he- he- my ma-."

I bursted into tears again. She rushed over to me and grabbed my head and held me close to her chest, I took in her scent which calmed me she smelled of lavender.

"Shh.. I know things may seem confusing and hurtful but they will be okay. Take. Deep breath now okay." She pulled away from me helped me breathe.

"In... out... in... out." I was finally able to calm down.

I was now eating the breakfast she prepared for me, it was super delicious and everything was cooked well.

"What is your name?"

"Amelia."

She put a bandaid onto my leg where I was injected, it was still bleeding a bit and had some bruising around it. I hissed as she she poured some alcohol onto it and cleaned it.

"There we go." I looked over at her through the mirror and she gave me a gentle smile.

"C-can you tell me where I'm at and why I am here?" She let out a small sigh and stood up.

"In due time I will tell you why you are here. But for now, me and you will grow closer and I will be here to help you as long as I can."

"Here. Take a shower and clean yourself up and I'll be back when your done."

She gave me a small smile and patted my back, she walked over to what I'm guessing is the bathroom and unlocked it.

I stood up and followed after her the bathroom had me in awe looking around this bathroom was bigger than my bedroom.. well my old bedroom. I took off my clothes and set them onto the bin.

I got into the shower and let the water run on my body.

I took my hair out of the ponytail that it was in and let my curls fall down they got wet and I washed my hair, after I was done with that I washed my body I rinsed off again and stepped out of the shower.

I covered myself in the white towel that was left for me, I looked around and saw Amelia she had a nice comforting smile on her face and she laid out some clothes for me on the bed.

"Drop your towel darling." She unbotheredly said.

"Um... I-."

"Good god child, I have everything you have. Yours probably look better than mines. You minds well get used to this especially if HIS HIGHNESS chooses you."
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Authors note 📝: short chapter sorry.