YOUR REBEL

"Madam! Madam wake up!" My eyes fluttered open, I was met with a pair of blue ones that stared right back at me with pure joy

It was the maid Amelia.

I yawned and stretched, I sat up in the bed and looked around the whole entire room again.

I smelled food that was on the cart that Amelia brings in every morning.

I wasn't used to this. I've only really ate cereal back home with my ma.

"Are you hungry darling?"

"Yes." I nodded, my mouth damn near drooled at the sight and aroma of the brunch that she began to pour on a plate.

"Good! Come sit and eat."

I walked over to the small table and sat down, I began to eat my food as she hummed and cleaned up my room.

I took one bite of the food and I groaned and moaned at the deliciousness, she never fails a good meal.

From the amount of days I've known her this lady has a real special talent at cooking.

I continued to eat and eat, I downed it with some orange juice that seemed to be freshly squeezed.

I wiped my mouth with the napkin and set the plate aside.

"Oh. Here you go darling I almost forgot."

She handed me three flowers that were a vibrant pink and white.

They were extremely beautiful, for the first time in days a smile crept onto my face.

These were beautiful I've never received flowers before.

"These are beautiful! Did you pick these Amelia?"

She scoffed and threw her head back followed by some giggles.

"Oh you foolish child, no I didn't pick them silly."

"Then... who did?"

"Here, read this card." She handed me a small piece of paper which was written in very very fancy calligraphy.

I couldn't understand.

"Can you read it aloud for me please..." I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Sure will darling." She cleared her throat and pulled out glasses placing them on the top of her nose.

"Good Evening Zara... or should I say maybe future princess? Hmm... I never written letters to girls girls anymore. I usually just up and text them on my Mobile device but with you I can't. I enjoyed my talk with you last night, I know it wasn't the beast but I'm truly interested in getting to know you more. There's something different about you I just can't put my finger on it. Until then, I'm hoping you enjoy your flowers darling. I shall see you soon."