NEW ROYAL

"These are your new staff members, evereyone this is Zara

"These are your new staff members, evereyone this is Zara. You shall show her the same respect you show me if not then more of it."
Oliver, will be your right hand man. With you at all times. Jaspers pointed at Oliver, he looks down at me then bowed.

"Her royal highness." I gotta get used to to this. I've never had anyone bow Down to me. I was introduced to more maids, butlers, chefs, and even janitors.

"Zara." And deep voice called out to me. I looked up to see the King making his way to me I paid my respects to him a small smile crept onto his face as he held his hand out for me to take.

"It's lovely to finally meet the girl who stole my boys heart. I hope you are ready to take on these roles, and I also HOPE that my BOYS treat you well and with respect I know how naughty these two can be."

He gave me a wink, I didn't know what else to say but nod my head and smile. Why does he keep saying Boys? Like plural? 

"Leave her alone father, scaring the poor girl." Elliot joked with his dad, he moved in between the two of us and landed a kiss on the side of head. Leaning down in my ear.

"We're going to have so much fun." He pulled back and we both smiled at each other. Cecil came by and whispered to their father.

"Unfortunately duty calls, it was lovey seeing you. I must go now, but I shall be back soon. Have fun dear."

"I have to go too princess, I need to make an appearance to the public to keep the heat off of you for a little bit. I'll see you tomorrow. Yes?"

"Okay. See you later."

He kissed me on each cheek and waltzed away with his Advisor. Leaving me be with Oliver, Cecil, and Jasper.

"So, PRINCESS Zara. How are you feeling?" Jasper took my hand as we began to walk around the room.

"...I feel amazing, I knew you were going to pick me since you already told me you were but I still feel shocked."

"Don't be baby. Things are just going to get more Exciting. I have a surprise for you later on tomorrow." He pecked my lips and smiled.

"Really?! Is it a pony!?" He shook his head and laughed.

"No, but if you interested in horses I can get you a pony one day."

"Okay." I nodded my head. I let out a yawn I was quite tired from today.

"What time is it?" I questioned my now Fiancé.

"It's currently eleven fifty my love, are you exhausted?"

"Yes, I haven't done much today so I don't understand why I'm really sleepy. Well... I might've stayed up a little too late last night I was too nervous of today."