HER

How could anyone be so

How could anyone be so... beautiful. I already want to make my choice but I promised Elliot I will "try."

I don't understand why couldn't I just go up and swoop up my soon to be wife and walk off. Happily ever after. But then again. I don't know her personality, her strength, her weakness.

"Attention ladies. My name is Cecil." I am His highness right hand man Jasper Windsor.

He gestured toward me. The five girls in the first row waved and eye fucked me.

"Each of you will introduce yourself to his highness. Please do get in a line strictly right here... now."

They all scrambled and got up together, forming a line the one who caught me eye earlier was shoved and pushed onto her knees.

The rest of the girls began to laugh and snicker at the poor girl.

My fist balled up, I was about to storm away from my chair and go to her rescue but Elliot grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Let her show us her strength." He whispered softly.

The girl stood up to her feet and dusted herself off.

She smiled and acted like as if nothing just happened. Her dress was ripped a bit and so was her knee.

She's already catching my eye. I like her.

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.
I nodded my head at Cecil giving him the approval to go on.

"First up."

A curly blonde head girl walked up, she didn't courtesy to me. She just stood there and yapped about all the things she wanted.

"My name is Elizabeth, I like to shop. I like jewels, I like to travel, I like clothes, I like to eat exotic food, party, and-"

"Alright enough. NEXT." I was getting fed up, she obviously is here just to milk me for my money. Not happening.

The rest of the other girls went until it was the last one. The other girls who already went ahead sat in the far back to the left.

"Good Evening your Royal Highness."
,
she curtsy to me. She was the first out of all six of them to do it. I damn near fell to my knees, when she did. I took a deep breath and looked over at my brother Elliot who always was amazed.

"My name is... Z-Zara Smith... I'm n-nineteen years old. I don't have many interest other than cooking and cleaning... I- I- um."

"Where are you from Zara?" Cecil asked.

"I... I... I am from the c-country. I l-lived with my m-ma and her m-." Her voice cracked and tears started to flow her face.

"Oh girl suck it up!" Elizabeth shouted and the rest of the girls began to laugh and snicker with them. I instantly stood up causing them to go silent.