INTRODUCTION

"His Majesty, the  ladies are here!" Cecil bowed and walked over to me

"His Majesty, the ladies are here!" Cecil bowed and walked over to me.

He handed me six photos, they all were body shots of the ladies that were chosen by my parents and I.

I was automatically turned off by the first four.

Even some that I picked, but I couldn't be judge-mental yet.

We are barely getting this trail and error started.

It wasn't time for me to meet them yet, I didn't want to meet them for a while.

I wanted to see how they act upon each other, the chemistry they have.

Their attitudes, their likes and dislikes and most of all their personality.

"Your highness a guard has alerted me that they need to speak to you about something that occurred with one of the ladies."

I raised a brow and looked at him curiously, it's only been a day and an incident has already broken out.

"Lead the way Cecil." He simply nodded and walked away, with me behind him of course I followed his each step until we made it to the security room. He held the door open for me as we both stepped inside and sat down.

Two of guards had bruises, and one of them had a bandaid across their nose.

"Jesus Christ mate... what happened to you." I also took in the black eye he was beginning to form.

"One of your ladies freaked and called me a bloody donkey and kicked me in the nose. She wasn't quite happy about her being bought here she actually put up a fight with us."

"Which one?" I asked amused by the Situation.

Cecil pulled up the pictures again of the ladies and shuffled through each of them until we got to the last picture.

"This one here sir." He pointed out to the portrait. I read her side notes and got a little i formation about her. She was five foot two, her parents are druggies and in result she try to defend herself as she was being taken away.

I let out a small sigh and continued to take in her features, she was magnificent. She stood out to me the most from any other of the girls... and she's a fighter?

Wow.

-

-