SHARING IS CARING

"Madam I've missed you!"  Amelia hugged me as we sat on the balcony of Japsers room

"Madam I've missed you!" Amelia hugged me as we sat on the balcony of Japsers room.

"How did you night go? Any naughty things?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I chuckled.

"We made out... things were getting risky so I decided to stop it and wait till the wedding, if he chooses me." I shrugged

She scoffed and stood shaking her head.

"We all know he's going to pick you, you'rere a lucky girl."

"Am I real—."

There was a sudden knock at the door, Amelia stood up and walked over to the door.

Opening to see who it was a smile plastered on her face and she took a step back letting in the unexpected guest.

Oliver.

"Oli!!!!" I I exaggerated his name as I pulled myself off the bed.

"Future princess rebel." He slowly nodded with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and stood up walking towards him.

"Good evening, how are you today and what brings you by?" I tilted my head at him.
"Oh I'm fine darling, just doing my orders of course and i thought I'd stop by and  pay the future princess a visit yes?"

"Well how nice of you Oliver."

He held out his hand for mines and I obviously took it, it was quite different this time.

He took a long glance at my hand and grabbed my finger that is in between my middle and pinky.

Weird.

"So, I have to go now... I shall see you later enjoy your day Princess."

He quickly left me Amelia in the room. I shrugged it off and I began to go on a rant about Jasper. I'm really starting to miss him, I wonder how long he will be gone.

"Am I allowed to leave this room?" I asked walking around the room.

"I'm kind of bored you know?" I glided my finger over his black books on the shelf.

"At the moment you are very limited outside the room or palace for now my dear.

"I'm a prisoner." I dramatically sighed. Amelia giggled and shook her head walking towards me.

"I will call Cecil." She began to blush and I side eyed her. Everytime he is bought around or his name is being spoke of she blushes.

She pulled out her phone and clicked and tapped.

I plopped myself on the bed and Waited till he answered. On the last ring he finally picked up the phone.

"Hello beautiful."

"Oh! Hi Cecil... are you busy?."

"Never too busy for you, how may I help you?"

"Well... Ms.Zara is quite bored sir. She wants to get out the room but I don't want to leave here without any permission."

"Where would you take her? After the incident I'm not so sure if his highness wants his princess out and about around the Palace at the moment."

"Hmm... I understand."

"... take her out to the flower room. I will send a message over to some guards to accompany you two the whole entire time."

"She wears a size five in ring sir

"She wears a size five in ring sir."

Oliver talked to me on the phone, I relayed the message to my lover boy brother.

"She has stubby fingers." Her chuckled as we browse through the options. We sat at the huge table with our jewelers, Adam and Steve they are well known for their excellent work.

"I like this one right here, the color is magnificent and so is the shape yes?" He held up a nice ring in a box.

"What are your thoughts your royal highness." He looked over at Jasper. Jasper analyzed the the ring carefully and slowly.

"It's perfect, I love it. I know she will too" He smiled at Adam and Steve, they smiled back.
"Is that all for today?" Steve asks as adam took the ring to the back.

"Uh ye—."

"Actually no." I cut my brother off, her gave me a harsh glare and I smirked at him.

"She's my princess too you know... so I want to Get her a couple of things as well..."

I dusted my pants off and walked over to the necklaces and bracelets I saw.

"I want to get two of these... one of these and uh... oh! That bracelet will go great with this outfit I just bought her."

Steve's assistant collected the items I ordered and placed them on the glass counter in the box.

"...and that will be all."

I heard a grunt from behind me and of course it was my brother Jasper, being salty as always. We payed for our items and Cecil collected them, we sat in the car waiting for it to take off.

"You like her." Jasper seethed. I looked up at him squinting my eyes.

"How could I not!? She's beautiful and elegant, we're going to make a fine relationship. Plus I needed a new friend." I smiled at him.

"Bullshit!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"How so?"

" I can tell you like her more as a friend, you know and I know that! I see the way you look at her. The way you talk about her and everything." He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about brother."

"Mhm..."

"Besides, it's not like we never shared before."
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Authors note 📝: 😩it's about to GO DOWN