DELICATE

"How did the first meeting go?" My mother and father asked me as we sat for tea

"Um... today was the first day so it was obviously kinda of rough. First days aren't always easy."

"First day hmm... did Jasper take any liking to any of the girls I picked out?"

"Um... well he does like... one of them so far-."

"Elizabeth? Oh yes she's quite enchanting isn't she."

My mother cut me off with the excitement taking over her body. She sipped her tea and nodded her head. Meanwhile my father rolled his eyes and continued on with his book.

"Eleanor... you have to understand that our son is going to pick who he wants. No offense darling but...the woman you choose she's... well girl I should say. All she wants to do is milk our son for his fortune. Do you really want someone like that running our kingdom when it is time we step down from our throne?"

My mother scoffed and slammed down her tea cup.

"She reminds me of myself as a little girl! There's nothing wrong with her! She's a great match for our boy! Are you trying to say there's something wrong with me?!" She began to raise her voice.

"Ugh! Woman!" My father grew annoyed and roughly rubbed his face.

She turned to him and glared he didn't take her serious as always and sipped his tea. I sighed loudly and rubbed my head.

"It's going to be a long week." I pulled myself to my feet. As I was approaching the door my mother called out to me again.

"You better make sure he chooses Elizabeth or else I should have you-."

"You shall have him what mother?" Jasper interrupted as he burst through the doors. He had a mean mug on his face, he was very annoyed with my mother and her nagging ways.

"Jasper!" She gasped and turned towards him.

"Oh don't even mummy. I've heard you the whole bloody time I was outside of the door, whoever I've chosen is who I must be with! For your bloody information it's not that donkey Elizabeth, father is right. All she wants from me is our throne and fortune. I'll be dammed if I have to share it with someone so greedy and snarky as her."

Damn.

My mother's eyes widened and she scoffed.

"How dare you talk to your mother this way Jasper!and what do you mean by chosen!? It's only been a couple of days you must not have already fall for a bride yet! She huffed.

A smirk appeared on his face as he watched the tantrum of mother unfolded right before his very dark eyes.

"Well... maybe I have mother. Actually, I know I have. Elliot, let's go."

He grabbed me by the waist and began to lead me out of the room, just as I wrapped my hand around the knob my father shouted.

"DUCK!" Jasper and I dodged the white floral teacup that was sent mg way.

We looked over at our mother, her fist were balled up at each side, her nose and face red as a tomato '

Jasper let out a wicked laugh gaining everyone's attention.

"Your aim is... hmm... what do they say in America ? Rubish?"

"Trash sir." Cecil commented.

"Oh yes, trash." Jasper squinted at our mother.

She scoffed and stormed away. My father let out a sigh and shook his head side to side, he walked over to use and patted us on the shoulder.

"Choose well son... or you might regret it like I do." He put his head down and walked away most likely chasing after our mother.

***
"So... you already want to just make a choice I see? Tell me about This girl." I asked my brother as we strolled around the palace.

"She's bloody gorgeous...she's a bit clumsy but she stands out to me a lot. She has soft skin, big brown eyes, and her hair is massive. I like it, her teeth are crooked a bit at the bottom but it's beautiful. I like her voice, I don't know what it is but I feel so... so... dazed."

He let out a small groan, which caught me surprised. I held back my laughter a bit, I'm completely shocked by his actions, my brother is the rebel prince... the bad boy.

He's been with many women over the years and not one of them has made him this attached ever.

"But."

"But?" I questioned him.

"She told me something's last night that made me upset."

"Like what brother?"

"She told me her parents sold her off, she was slapped... and drugged."

"Drugged!" I shouted.

"Yes, drugged."

"Do you know the guards who were present then and escorted the girls?"

"Not quite sure but I know Oliver was there."

"Hmm... very well then! Cecil!" My brother yelled out for his right hand man. Always on alert he was now in our presence.

"Good evening your highness's how may I serve you today?" He bowed his head gently.

"Be a lad... gather my security who escorted the ladies, when Oliver was present please."

"Yes your highness. Anything else?"

"Oh, please send this to Zara's room." He pulled off a small flower that was in the fields, a tulip I should say.

I'm quite fascinated with my brother at the moment. This girl has him by his balls, nor does he or she know it.

In due time.
~

~

|

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~
🎀🪞AUTHORS NOTE🪞🎀: in due time.