PUNISHMENT

I woke up to hair in my face, I gently brushed it away as I inhaled the beautiful scent

Tangled in my shirt was a sleeping Zara.

It was currently seven in the morning.

I didn't want to wake her but we have to get things going. I removed her arm, and pulled mines from under her, she groaned and pulled herself back into me.

"It's time to wake up my love, we have a big day ahead of us."

"Five more minutes please." She flipped onto her stomach which exposed her ass, she had a match black set on.

I raised my hand and striked her across it. Earning a loud yelp from her. She jolted up with a glare on her face.

"What the fuck!" She yelled.

"I told you it was time to get up princess, no cussing." I pointed my finger at her, she rolled her eyes and huffed. I went over to my nightstand and pushed the small button alerting them we are awake.
Immediately they came inside.

"Good Morning your majesty's!"

***
"Jasper, what is the plan for today?" My fiancé asked me as we sat down in the dining room eating breakfast with everyone.

"Well, to start off I thought we start by taking you to do some shopping. We have a meet and greet later on today and around six thirty you're going to make your first appearance."

"Oh...f—first appearance?"

"Yes darling you know like in front of everyone. You wave hello."

"Ohhh... will this be on tv?" Her voice cracked a bit when she said TV.

"...yes... is there something wrong love?" I put my fork down and gave her my full attention.

"No, no I was just wondering..." she gave me a tight lip smile. I knew something was wrong, I looked around the room and called Cecil over.

"Clear the room." He nodded his head and did as told.

After everyone was out expect for Elliot I called Zara over to me. She stood up like instructed, I pulled her down into my lap and rested my hands around her waist.

"I'm going to ask you this one time, and one time only okay?"

"Okay..."

"Tell me what's on your mind and don't lie." She huffed, followed by a couple of deep breaths.

"...we're getting married soon and I always thought about having my sister there with me to cherish this special moment... but after my parents basically sold me off I don't know if I'll ever see her again... knowing my ma and her mister... they probably lied to her and told her things that aren't the truth. Or even worse is being done."

"I'll see what I can do baby... thank you for telling me this." I kissed her exposed back and she shivered.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome my love."
-

-

-

-

-

-

"It'll be fine little one let's go the car is ready

"It'll be fine little one let's go the car is ready." I watched as the guard helped her into the car. It was a bit windy outside. I held her dress down since the wind kept pushing it up.

"Are you going to be a good girl today?" Jasper asked her.

We got inside the limo, and waited for the several other cars behind us and I front of us to take off.

"Why are the doors so thick? And I'm always a good girl." She huffed and rolled her eyes at him.

"It's for our safety. You weren't being good this morning, I told you to wake up and you had an attitude about it. I feel like you need a punishment."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"A punishment for what!" She raised her voice, Jasper snatched her by the waist and placed her in the middle of us. Locking the window that separated us from the driver.

"Don't you think she deserves a punishment from raising her voice Eli?"

"Why yes I do Jasper." I raised a brow at her. We both were in her face, she didn't even realize it until my hand was under her dress rubbing her.

Her mouth gaped open, while Jasper took his hand and wrapped it around her throat, smashing his lips onto hers I slid her panties to the side.

Thrusting two fingers in her she was tight, she let out a deep moan, squealing underneath my touch I pulled myself down to the floor pushing my fingers in and out of her repeatedly.

The car filled with her moans and wet noises. I felt her tightening around my fingers, I quickly got down on my knee and latching onto her.

Licking her quickly and fast as I Could she let out a shriek and soaked my face.

Pulling away from her, and laying a kiss on her inner thigh. She breathed heavily. Jasper laughed and so did I.

The car came to a stop, alerting us that we've arrived at our destination. Jasper took out his handkerchief and cleaned her up, while I did the same but wiped my mouth.

Adjusting my suit and waiting for them to fix themselves.

"All good?" 

"Yep." Jasper nodded.

"What about you princess, I look down at her."

"I'm fine."

"Let's go do some retail therapy."
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Authors note 📝: 🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️