🪞🎀INJECTION🪞🎀

Two weeks have gone by, I've been at Mrs Jones

My ma hasn't called me back yet and usually around this time she does.

I guess her mister has gotten into her head and causes her to really not want me back. 

I scrubbed and scrubbed the toilet bowl with a small toothbrush, I was on my hands and knees.

The overpowered smell of bleach danced around my nose, I felt lightheaded and tired.

I felt like I was Cinderella.

I'm just being used to clean her house and act as a maid, while Mrs. Jones and her daughters get to sit back and have nothing to do.

Nothing to clean.

But to demand me to do their chores.

I sighed and continued on with the last of my cleaning.

I finished up and threw away the trash. I sat down on the couch and took a sip of my water, until I heard a knock at the door.

I quickly got up and ran to the door knowing that it was my ma coming to bring me home.

I know I did nothing wrong but I was so ready to do every and anything I can for her to not send me away again.

I opened up the door and my smile dropped into a frown. It wasn't my ma. It was her mister.

He was sweating.

He has a white under shirt on.

He reeked of body Oder and beer.

He looked down at me with a nasty smile, he was a creep.

"Your ma said it time to come back na."

He simply stated and then walked away. I said my goodbyes to Mrs. Jones and walked out their home. Going down the stairs and back into my home, the lights were off and the shades were closed.

The sunlight tried to peak through so I guess you could say it was dim.

I looked over to see if I could spot my ma but there was no sign of her.

None at all .

The house was quiet, it was dirty again of course but no sight of her.

I felt the presence of someone directly behind me, that awful smell danced around my nostrils again and I knew who it was.

Ma's Mister.

"Y-yes sir...?"

"Go pack yo bag na. I'm taking you somewhere."

I didn't even ask any questions, I slid away from him awkwardly and ran up the steps.

I quickly went in my room and took out some clothes and threw them into a bag.