SUBMISSIVE

"Say it!"

"Say it!"

"N-no more fighting." I pulled my Hand away from her her hair and let it slip down to her waist.

"Good girl." I smiled.

"W-what now your highness."

"What do you mean princess?" I tilted my head and looked at her.

"About Elizabeth, what if she... tries to fight me again. She could come in my room at any given moment and... I don't know! Kill me! Suffocate me! Slit my throat!" She talked with her hands, It was absolutely adorable.

"...and what about the other girls... they were in competition with you too."

"Excuse my French... but I don't give two fucks about those girls. Neither should you, I want you and you should be happy about it. They don't like you. Bloody hell Zara they tried to gang up on you." I rolled my eyes and sat down in my chair.

"Sleep here in my bed."

"Are you sure... I mean like what if one of the maids see us and... or what if Elizabet—."

"Zara! Stop worrying about the girl!" I raised my voice at her, I was growing annoyed with her.

"Okay." She put her head down.

"Go lay down."

She quickly nodded her head, taking off her shoes she began to undo her shirt but she stopped and looked at me.

"What?" I asked her in confusion.

"Do you mind if I just get in the bed or do you think I should shower first?"

Clean girl.

"WE can take a shower later... just lay down I get my sheets changed every other day anyway."

"Oh... um. Okay." She waisted no time getting in the bed, she yawned and laid down.

I began to hear small sniffles, I quickly turned around and saw that she was wiping her face.

"What's wrong Zara..." I huffed.

"Because you... yelled at me..."
-

-

-

-