FORGIVE & FORGET

"Mmmm no! The color does not go well with her shoes

"Mmmm no! The color does not go well with her shoes." I barked around my stylist, it was a mess in here.

"Your highness?" My other stylist held up a yellow toned sundress to Zara's chest awaiting my approval.

"I like it! Add it to the collection."

I waved her off and my eyes met with Zara's, she seemed to be having a good time and I was joyful to know that I could make that for her.

She's a beautiful girl.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Oh yes your highness. These are very beautiful and elegant outfits, but may I have a question sir?"

"You may."

She scleared her throat before she started to speak.

"Does his highness know that ... I'm not currently at the palace?"

I raised my brow at her.

"Yes darling of course." He was alerted.

I pointed at each of the guards in the room.

"Oh!"
*

*

*
We were finally done shopping after a couple of hours.

My brother began to annoy me once the second hour went by, wondering where his "princess." Was.

I'm still in shocked he's so into this woman and he hasn't even known her for that long.

"Thank you for taking me out Elliot-- I-- your highness sorry."

She stumbled upon her words and corrected herself, although I do not mind her calling me Elliot because it is my name.

She still needs to say the proper tilt when we are around our palace and other workers.

"Your welcome Zara." I held out my hand for her to take and she gently grasped onto it I pulled it up to my mouth and gave her a small but gentle peck.

"Please escort Ms. Zara back to her room."

I looked up at one of my guards Oliver. She took a second glance at him and she seemed a bit feared.

"Is that alright with you Zara? You seem uncomfortable."

"No no, I'm... fine."

"Okay... see you later." I waited for them to walk off to see if he would do anything but he didn't. He simply walked in front of her as she stayed about two feet back.

Quite strange.
*

*

*

"We're here madam

"We're here madam." The boy I remember from the night I was drugged walked me to my room. He softly spoke to me as we stopped in front of my door. I looked up at him and he had a banadage on his nose bridge, his under eye was bruised and he looked flustered.

"Sir."

"Yes madam."

"I'm sorry... for um you know... kicking you in the face I was scared." I fidgeted with my hands. He didn't say anything but simply stood there.

"It's alright... I know you were scared. My partner brandon shouldn't had hit you, at all. The best we could do is forgive and forget."

A small smile crept onto my face, I looked up at him and I met his eyes.

They were a dark brown, his hair was brunette and he had a mole right on the top of his thick but neat brows.

"My name is Zara." I reached out my hand to him and he dramatically flinched back.

"Wait no- I-."

He let out a loud chuckle and shook his head side to side.

"I'm just joking, I know your name already ms.Zara, my name is Oliver." He gently squeezed my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Oliver."

"Well, future princess. I must get going but I shall see you again, good night."

"Good night."

I turned around and walked inside my bedroom, I shut the door and locked it.

Turning on the light I began to undress, I walked over to my small closet and was taken away by the view of all the nice clothes that Elliot bought me this evening.

There were all very beautiful and expensive.

To my surprise he even got me some clothes to just lounge in. I grabbed a night gown and laid it out on my bed. I turned on my shower, analyzing the beautiful tulips Jasper gifted me.

I got into the shower and did my business, I washed my body and lathered myself up.

Doing a second rinse I got out the shower wrapping my towel across my body.

I pulled out some of the lotions Elliot had also gifted me.

I dried off and moisturized, my body. I slipped on my nightgown, I sat back at the desk which had a little mirror I needed to part my hair and braid it so it wouldn't be a huge mess in the morning.

I rummaged through each cabinet and drawer, I couldn't find a damn comb. I sighed and sat back down at the desk, I saw a black pen. I picked it up and shrugged my shoulders after analyzing it.

"This will have to do." I parted my hair successfully, I braided it down then another frustration crept into my mind.

No bonnet. No head scarf.

"Ugh!" I slammed my hand down onto the desk. I looked around the room once again, my satin pillow case.

I took the case off the pillow and did the best I could to form some type of protective cap for my hair.

I look a hot mess. Lord help me. I got in my bed and clicked the switch that made the lights turn off.

I snuggled into the bed, immediately sleep took over me.