FIRST

I pulled her into me, I finally had her to myself

The hot water shot as us from two angles, we both stared at one another.

I knew what she wanted, and she knew what I wanted.

She slowly nodded her head giving me the go, without any hesitation or second to waste I smashed my lips on hers.

They were so soft and so warm, her body tensed up, but she finally kissed me back.

Her arms stuck out not knowing where to tell them so I guided them for her, I rested her arms on my lower back.

She pulled back from me and we both stared at one another.

"I don't... I—-I don't know how to kiss." Her eyes were still closed as she fumbled her words.

"You're doing just fine." I pulled her back into me.

"...just fine..." I whispered into her ear lowly, she sighed and drifted back into her dazed self while we went back into our kiss.

It got intense, well... more so I did.

I flipped her over, she was now facing the glass.

She let out a small whimper, I only continued to kiss and caress her beautiful body.

I loved it and she did too... she didn't realize it but she kept backing herself into me.

As much as I wanted to. I know it wasn't right, at least not until we are eloped. But until then, we could all play naughty games.

"...J—Jasper..." she called out my name as I kissed down her back.

"...yes?" I continued kissing her.

"I—I want to get out the sho— Jasper!!"

She moaned out as my hands traveled down to her breast. I slowly rubbed them, I pushed them in like a button and they retracted... her breathing hitched and so did my pace.

I flipped her back around, out of breath she gasped as I bent down to her height. Taking her brown breast into my mouth I looked up at her as she nursed me.

Her mouth hung open and her pupils were fully dilated while my right hand groped her other breast.

"O—-okk- okay stop." I pulled back and let her out of my grip. She looked at me full of lust.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No... it's not that it's just... I want to do this properly."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to actually have um... uh... you know... sex when we get married and I don't want to get caught."