MY TYPE

"Good Morning your Majesty

"Good Morning your Majesty." The maids opened up my curtains revealing the extremely bright light of the beaming sun and her bright rays shown through my window. I hissed at the bright light and pulled a pillow over my head.

"Good morning to you too ladies." I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up. It was currently six o clock in the morning I hate these days very much.

I stretched and then walked over to my bathroom.

Doing what I need to do, brushing my teeth, washing my face, applying deodorant and etc.

After my shower, I walked down to the kitchen to see where my family were. Awaiting me to join them for our first meal of the day.

"Good morning family."

"Good morning."

"Please sit Jasper. We have some news for you." My mother said excitedly.

I sat down and dug into my bacon and pancake, waiting for my parents to get to the 'good news' they claim to have for me.

"... and with that being said Jasper darling..."

"Yes mother." I took a sip of my orange juice.

"You need to find a wife, it is time for you to marry son. We need an Heir."

I looked at her, then at my father, then back to my mother.

I didn't say anything to her, I continued to eat.

I don't want to go through this marriage bullshit again, each and every time she arranged some dates for me I was incredibly bored with them.

None of them interested me, none were my... type.

I finished up my plate and scooted it forward.

"I'm not interested mother. None of those girls are my type and you know it." "Plus, you already have an Heir, you have us three did you forget?"

She huffed and rolled her eyes looking over at my father to speak up and say something to help her.

"Jasper, it is time my son... I've picked out some women for you to meet this week I thi-"

"Exactly, it's alway what you think. What you want. But never what I wanted. The women I have came in interaction with haven't had the effect on me. They are all boring and worthless!"

"Why don't you bother Elliot or Ingrid of making an heir! Why does it alway have to be me!" I slammed my fist onto the table causing everyone but my father to jump in silence. I wiped my mouth with my napkin and threw it down.

"If you would all excuse me please and thank you." I bowed and walked out of the dining area.

"Cecil!" I called out for my right hand man.