BEAST.

After our three way session in the car, I was speechless

After our three way session in the car, I was speechless. It was way too good, I kept zoning out.

I just got my mind rearange completely and these two are acting as if nothing ha happen.

"Take a look at this one princess I like the color on you." Jasper held up a black lacy shirt to my chest.

"...maybe you should go try it on." Elliot told me, along with these as well.

He handed me two different sets of clothes to try on, the associate of the store came to my aid and showed me the dressing room.

Once I got inside I immediately started to change my outfit, pulling down my dress, I noticed a white stain on my leg.

Embarrassing.

Followed by my panties being soaked, I peeped my head out of the curtain seeing the sales lady she made a curious face.

"Mada—um your highness? Do you need assistance?"

"Can you please call my fiancé ?"

"Of course! Give me one second." I pulled myself back into the dressing room, waiting for my fiancé to peep in I jumped as he snatched the curtains back and stepped inside.

"What's wrong?" He looked around the room.

"Um... I um...I made a mess."

"Oh, don't worry about the store can clean it up—-."

"No!... no. Like, you know... down here." I pointed to myself, his eyes trailed down to my waist and he smiled.

"Let me help you yes?" I nodded my head, I was expecting him to take out a napkin or something but instead he gripped his fingers around my panty line and snatched them off.

Ripping them, I felt a bit of a burn from my thigh and hissed.

He picked me up, making me stand on the bench.

He stood right behind me, bending me over I felt so exposed to the cold air.

Just as I was about to question his actions I felt his long tongue drag across my area.

Slowly... up... and down... around... and down.

I let out a whimper, but he snapped his fingers and covered my mouth.

He continued his actions for a couple more minutes till I felt the same sensation I did while we were in the limo.

Letting loose again, Jasper didn't stop. He kept going, my legs felt weak... like jelly.

I pushed his face out the way, and he pulled back laughing and smirking at me.

His beautiful face was now soaking, he pulled out a handkerchiefs and wiped his mouth, then me.

"Put these ones on, I'll have them paid."

"Carry on with your fitting, we still have things to do princess."

He patted me on the cheek with one finger and pecked my lips.

I watched his tall figure walk away, pulling back the curtains. I sat there on the bench, speechless yet again.

Two times, twenty minutes apart. What did I get myself into?

We payed for my clothes, shoes, and accessories for tonight's first appearance. We had lunch out, we all talked. I was super tired, not mentally but physically from all the unexpected actions I got today. I went three times. THREE DAMN TIMES.

Once in the car, once in the dressing room. Then Elliot got me under the table at the restaurant.

He was on the phone with his mother, his name should be magic fingers because the way he's so good at them is absolutely insane.
We were now back at the palace, Amelia was helping me with my clothes while hope and aria did my hair and makeup.

"How was your outing your majesty?" Aria asked me.

"Magical." I breathed out.

"Really? How so?" Amelia asked me with a smirk. "I noticed a bit of a limp in your walk."

We all looked at each other through my vanity mirror and bursted out into laughter.

"Well... let's say the King was absolutely correct about their sons being naughty..." they all oooed.

"...threee times. I went three times with them... as you know my fiancé is Jasper but in this moment I am confused if I have two fiancés."

".... May I ask a question if I have permission your highness?"

"You have permission aria."

"Would you want to have two fiancés? Wouldn't it be a bit different... especially as far as you baring children."

"Honestly aria, I like them both. But I like Jasper more, he's really dominant while Elliot is submissive but can have his dominant ways. ... he baby's me more than Jasper and he can be soft which I adore. But Jasper... he's like a—-."

"I'm like a what my love?" His deep voice erupted in the room causing all of us to jump.

I looked back at him and he had a smirk on his face, his eyes were dark he was dressed well.

Jasper has one grey streak in his jet black hair, like a skunk stripe but it's in the front of his head. I like it, I think that it different.

"I—- um."

"Speak woman. Don't be afraid I will not be offended."

".... A beast."
He looked at me, with all seriousness. He stared into my soul, shifting from eye to eye.

"Well that's a good thing isn't it? I'm the protector." He bent down to my ear.

"I have a surprise for you later... so don't even think about falling asleep. I'm going to rock the fuck out of your world, since I'm the BEAST."
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
Authors note 📝: 🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️🙂‍↔️I'm not a freak.... I'm not a freak... yes I am.... Maybe I am....