𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞!

Rohit - Are you sure there's nothing between you two?

Virat - Of course, Ro! This is the nth time I'm telling you the same thing...

Rohit - yeah whatever you say so...

Virat - Fuck off Idiot!

------------------------------------

Virat - I feel at peace whenever I meet you, Nushkie...

Anushka - feelings are mutual Mr. Kohli!!

Virat - I don't know where this will go, but I want to give it a try...

Anushka - I like your honesty Vi.. I just don't want to get hurt!!

Virat - That will be the last day of me, Nushkie!!

Anushka smiled and interlocked their hands, smiling back at him...

------------------------------------

"Cricket fans are trolling Anushka Sharma for Virat's poor performance..."

"Virat Kohli is out of form. Is his lady to blame?"

"Anushka Sharma is seen in the stands supporting her rumored boyfriend, but it seems she might be his bad luck charm!"

"People wonder if Anushka Sharma is the reason Virat Kohli isn't playing well!"

---------------------------------------

Anushka - Vi, talk to me. Why are you ignoring me now?

Virat - Nushkie, I mean Anushka, I don't think we're meant to be...

Anushka - Wh... What rubbish are you talking?

Virat - You heard me right Anushka! I'm not the one for you.. so it's better to end it here...

Anushka fell down, feeling shocked...

Rohit - You're going to regret this decision, Vi...

Virat - I won't, and there's nothing left between us, Anushka. I hope it's clear for everyone!!

---------------------------------------

"𝑽𝒊𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂 - 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆🫶"

"Here comes the new story!! This is the first time I'm writing about Virushka!! I love and admire them so much... I've been following them since the beginning, and I've always wanted to write something about them, and here you go... I hope you guys love this, and please do comment and tell me how the prologue is!"

Screen Freeze........