𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏

"So, yeah, it's been a few months since Virushka met for the shampoo ad, and they became friends instantly. Now, they've started to meet frequently. Rohit and Ritika have already gotten married! So, let's continue the story now..."

India's cricket team (ICT) has just completed their test series with Australia, securing a win under MS Dhoni's captaincy!! They have been in Australia for two months and returned to India today. Virat was feeling restless and eagerly awaiting to meet Anushka. The ICT teammates were teasing him relentlessly. As they reached Mumbai Airport, everyone headed to their respective homes. Rohit, Virat, and Ritika were in the same car, as Ritika had been with them for the entire series...

Virat - Yaar, how much more time will it take, Ro? Drive faster, you lazy panda!

Ritika - Aww, my restless bro! He's yearning so much to meet his friend...

Rohit - Yeah, just friends, right, Vi...

Virat - Will you guys stop teasing me now! I'm so done with you guys...
Rohit halted the car at Anushka's place, and Virat immediately got out, making them smirk at him...

Virat - Are you guys not coming in?

Rohit - Well, we don't want to disturb 'just friends,' you know...

Virat - Huh... whatever, but she also missed you guys, right?

Ritika - We will meet her afterwards, Vi. You just go in and surprise her now...

Virat - Okay then, bye and enjoy your alone time until I come back...

Virat then rang the bell and waited for her to open the door... Anushka was staying alone as her family was in Bangalore and Virat's family was also in Delhi... Anushka opened the door and was surprised to see him standing there in front of her... She definitely wasn't expecting him, and in happiness, she just hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back with the same emotions... After some time, they pulled back...

Anushka - What are you doing here? You said you'd be coming next week...

Virat - That's called a surprise, Nushkiee!! Will you make me stand here forever?

Anushka - Come on, Vii... come inside. This is the best surprise, you know...

Anushka made coffee for him and gave it to him, and both sat on the couch, looking at each other...

Virat - Mujhe laga you will be ranting all the things happened but here you are silent.. Hmm waise aaj shooting nahi hai?

Anushka - Nope off day hai... Patha nahi I just missed you a lot in these two months Vi...

Tears formed in her eyes, and hearing her words, Virat was feeling some emotions too... He simply took her hands in his and wiped her tears... 

Virat- I was feeling the same nush!! I just don't know what is this feeling.. It definitely didn't happen with anyone...

Anushka - What is it between us, Vi?? I'm confused...

Virat- Let's just go with the flow nushkiee...

Anushka - Haan, mujhe bhi lagta hai, jo bhi ho, woh naturally hona chahiye... bas ek cheez hai, Vi... 

Virat - Kya hai, Nush? Batao na...

Anushka - Let's keep this private, please... Main nahi chahti media ko attention mile!!

Virat- Don't worry baba... Par Ro, Mahi bhai aur sabko toh batana padega... Main unse kuch nahi chhupa sakta...

Anushka - Woh hum kar sakte hain, kyunki woh toh hamari family hai, Vi...