𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟗

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not..."

--------------------------------------

Doctor- I guess she's been under a lot of stress lately and not eating properly... Also, she keeps on thinking about something, which triggered a panic attack... Everything just took a toll on her...

Virat was shocked to hear about the panic attack and listened intently to the doctor...

Virat- When will she get conscious?

Doctor- I've given her an injection, so she might wake up within half an hour or one hour... But make sure she is stress-free and has meals at the proper time... Her health is deteriorating, so please take care of her...

Virat- Sure doctor thank you!!

He said in a plain voice, and the Doctor left the room, and Virat put Anushka's head in his lap, continuously caressing her face...

Sakshi went and sat beside him and took his hands...

Sakshi- We are sorry Vi!!

Virat- It's fine bhabhi.. She's my Nushkiee she'll be fine soon!

Sakshi- She will and we will make her fine!!

Rohit- Vi, Nush won't like to see these dull faces when she's up.. So you need to be okay, and we all should make her feel lighter...

Mahi Bhai- he's right, cheeku.. She deserves happiness, and we are the ones to give her that happiness...

Virat nodded understanding, but he was still concerned for her...

Hardik- Ek kaam karthe hai..

Rahul- Jaldi bol...

Hardik- Hum sab free haina Aaj.. toh yahi rukhthe hai and we'll enjoy together like playing games and all... Kya kehte hai dosto?

Rahul- Aaj kal hua kya hai tereko itne acche ideas deraha hai...

Rohit- exactly I just can't believe it...

Hardik- Mai pehle se acche ideas detha tha tum log sunthe nahi the bas...

Mahi Bhai- Okk stop this and think about what to do now... Nush will be up anytime soon!!

Ritika- Well me and saks will make Anushka's favourite dish!!

Rishabh- Hum bhi kuch arrange karthe hai sochke chalo boys...

Everyone left the room except Virat, Mahi Bhai, Rohit, and Rahul...

Virat is still silent, just caressing her face and kissing her forehead from time to time...

Virat- Kab utegi yeh.. itna der kaun sota hai, Nushkie.. utho na plss!

Mahi Bhai- Cheeku.. kiddo uth jaayegi bas injection se she must be sleepy na...

Virat- I can't keep calm till she wakes up.. Ro kya dekh Raha hai bolo na apni behen ko uthne ke liye... Rahuliya Teri friend ko bolo na uthne...

They were feeling helpless seeing him like this, and only Anushka can cure him...

Rohit sat beside him and caressed Anushka's face...

Rohit- Dekho na Sharma sister jaldi uth jao, warna ye tera boyfriend mujhe maarega... Dekho kaise dekh raha hai saale...

Mahi Bhai- Haan baccha ab uth jao bohot hogaya... Sirf tu hi control kar sakthi hai isse...

Virat felt some movement and looked at her and saw her opening her eyes slowly...