𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟕

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not.."

--------------------------------------

Virat was still in shock, unable to believe it was Anushka... As she hugged him, once again catching him by surprise, he felt her tears soaking his T-shirt, bringing him back to reality... Instantly, he embraced her, feeling her coo in his arms!!

Virat- Nushkieee I'm here stop crying now!!

Anushka- I.. I'm sorry Vi! I shouldn't have let you go before...

Virat- Shh calm down let's talk it out.. after going home!!

She pulled out of the hug and they were sitting holding eachothers hands...

Virat- So this is the reason everyone are behaving weird since morning...

Anushka- what do you mean by everyone? I only said Ro...

Virat- uski pet Mai kuch baath chupegi kya.. come on yaar nush!

Anushka- Shh Sharma bro you are dead in my hands!!

They reached Virat's house, and as Anushka set the lunch on the table, he freshened up... Coming downstairs in a baggy T-shirt and pants, looking as handsome as ever, Virat hesitated...

Anushka- Come Vi.. let's have lunch first!!

Virat- Nushkiee if it's ok for you... Can we just talk first pls?

Anushka- Aren't you hungry?

Virat- I had breakfast not an issue..

Anushka- Okk then let's talk!!

Both settled in the hall, and Anushka gestured for him to sit beside her, but he kneeled in front of her, placing his hands on her lap...

Anushka- Vii what are you doing?

Virat- Listen to me Nushkiee... I.. I'm really sorry for all the things I've told you! I agree I did react soon without thinking about the consequences... Wo..woh sab ek saath horaha tha and it took a toll on me... Mai mere liye kuch bhi sehen lunga but not for you or my people! Tu bohot acchi hai Nushkiee.. you are a superb girl with such pure attitude... You deserve the whole world.. I just can't take it when the world is saying something against you... Maine bas tera sochke woh sab keh Diya tha.. but I realised it now, it's very difficult to stay without you.. mai jee nahi saktha Nushkiee and I'm sure Tera bhi yahi haal hai... Ek ek din Bangladesh mai bohot hi mushkil se guzra hai Nushkie.. I just couldn't take it yaar... Mai bohot Dara hua tha jab waapas aaraha tha yaha phir tu aayi mujhe lene... I swear I couldn't believe it.. I was just staring at you just to confirm it's my Nushkie here with me in my arms... You are the calmness to my chaotic life Nushkiee!! I promise you I'll never leave you again and never ask you to do anything like that.. agar bola bhi na kuch ulta seedha ek thappad maarde mujhe...I love you, Anushka Sharma... I love you so much!! Can you be there in the stands, clapping for me while I'm performing?

Both had tears in their eyes. Anushka wiped his tears and replied...

Anushka- Don't be Vi.. I understand tune kis situation Mai bola hai woh.. but it just that it did hit my heart... I'm happy that you realised and came back to me but again I pushed you... I'm sorry vi, I was just scared that kahi phir se ye sab na hojaye... But these days staying away from you made me realise how much I miss you.. how much important your presence is in my life... I.. I can't live without you vi.. tere alawa koi suntha hai kya Mera bak bak.. There's no one who can take care of me the way you do Vi... Kal jab tune uss reporters ko jawaab Diya na... That threw away all the insecurities I was having before.. Mai wait nahi kar paayi aur aagayi tujhe lene... I love you too Vi!!

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She touched his forehead with hers, but he suddenly frowned...

Virat- You didn't answer my question Nushkiee...

Anushka- Ohh that hmm sochna padega sir..

He made a puppy face, and she couldn't resist his cuteness...

Anushka- I agree, only if you give me a flying kiss after scoring well! So, deal, sir?

Virat- Ofcourse deal madam!!

Anushka- Ye deal toh zindagi bhar ke liye pakki hai!!

Virat- Haan toh mai pakki karletha hu...

Anushka- Aur woh kaise sir?

Virat- Aise...

He leaned in for a swift kiss, surprising her, but she quickly fell into sync with his rhythm, allowing him to deepen the kiss... Their lips danced together for a full 15 minutes, exploring each other's mouths until they had to pull away, breathless and longing for more...

Anushka was feeling shy now and Virat smirked at her...

Virat- Ohh The Anushka Sharma is feeling shy... It's a rare thing to see!!

She pulled him closer...

Anushka- That's exclusively only for you Mr. Virat Kohli!!

Virat- uff uff kisi ka dham hai Virat Kohli ke girlfriend ko Nazar lagane ki...

Anushka- It goes vice-versa also sir..

Virat- Girls will be staring at me while I'm performing.. I can't stop that you know the charm..

Anushka- But my man only stares at me right!!

Virat- Confidence Haan!!

Anushka- I'm hungry Viii!!

Virat- Nushkiee tune subah se kuch nahi khaya na?

Anushka- Woh..woh I was waiting for you vi..

Virat- Ahh maine pucha hi nahi.. I'm a an idiot... Come on let's have it then!

Anushka- Feed me na!
She asked like a baby and he couldn't deny her...

Virat- Always sweetheart!!

They fed each other, smiling and talking, feeling peaceful... Their eyes locked until they were interrupted by some familiar voices... They sighed and got up...

Screen Freeze......