𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒

Virat was practicing with his team on the ground, but his eyes were definitely waiting for her... Rohit smirked and went to him...

Rohit - Missing someone?

Virat - aisa kuch nahi hai Ro...

Rohit- She's coming with Ritz..

Virat - Toh ab tak aaye kyu nahi?
Rohit smirked at him, and he looked ahead...

Virat- mera matlab ritz aayi kyu nahi ab tak..

Rohit - Meri wife ki chintha tujhe kyu horahi hai..

Virat- she's my sister too Ro!!

Rohit- Admit that you are waiting for my sister..

Virat- Fine.. I was waiting for her..

Rohit- ye hui na baath.. aajayegi ab practice pe dhyaan rak..

Virat- Haan haan...

It was toss time, and Australia won the toss and elected to bowl first. Soon, Anushka arrived with Ritika and Sakshi... They were sitting in the family box. Virat came out with Ro to check whether she had come or not, and he smiled looking at her sitting between Sakshi and Ritika, all smiling. Rohit was also adoring their bond... Ritika looked at them and signaled Anushka to look there... Virat waved his hand instantly upon seeing her, and she smiled and waved back. They were oblivious to the fact that cameras were capturing them... Rohit pulled him inside!!

Ritika- Are you nervous?

Anushka- Thoda sa.. I hope everything goes well...

Sakshi - It will nush.. stay calm!!

The match began, and Rohit and Dhawan opened the innings. Rohit started off with a six!

The pitch was slow, for 3 overs, they were at 13/0. Shikhar was on strike, and the bowler bowled a yorker, hitting the wickets directly... Shikhar walked back to the pavilion, and in came Virat Kohli. People were screaming "Kohli! Kohli! Kohli!" Anushka felt proud of the love he was getting and she prayed for him. Virat came, and Ro and Vi hugged each other... Now it was Rohit's strike...

The bowler went for another yorker, and Rohit tried to hit it, but the ball went behind and hit the stumps, shocking and tensing everyone... Rohit was not expecting this, and he groaned in frustration. Virat was unhappy too. KL Rahul came to bat. 4 overs completed, and India were at 15/2, which was really shocking...

It was Virat's strike, and the whole stadium was chanting "Kohli." They were under pressure having lost two wickets already... He should be there batting and making runs for the team. He breathed and waited for the ball... The ball was short, and Virat hit it hard. Everyone was expecting it to be a boundary, and Virat was taking runs... But, to everyone's dismay, Cummins took the catch by jumping long, making the whole ground silent. Virat was shocked and disappointed himself to the core... Rahul was still shocked to register it. Virat started to walk back to the pavilion, and one person from the stands was utterly shocked and feeling sad that he couldn't make it. She knew how crucial it was for him to be there and play. The whole stadium fell into complete silence...

Then comes Shreyas Iyer, and the batters were struggling to make runs on that pitch... With difficulty, India made 178 for all out, where MS Dhoni scored 50! That was an easy target for Australia, and they finished the match in just 30 overs. It was a disappointing match for them as each and every player could not do better...

They reached the team hotel, and the ladies were waiting for them in the hall. All were disappointed, and the sadness was clearly visible on their faces...

Sakshi - Guys, chin up!! This is not the end. It's just not your day today!!

Ritika- Yess you people tried na.. still there are two matches and i'm sure you people will rock it..

Anushka- This is also an experience, right? So that you can learn and do better in the next matches!! Now, don't be like this, come on, guys...

They felt blessed to have such partners who always supported them in everything they do. Virat went to Anushka and took her hands in his...

Virat- I'm sorry for making your first match disappointment!!

Anushka- Are you mad Vi? Don't ever think that way.. I came to support you guys and aaj nahi hua toh kya next matches mai jeethenge na...

Virat nodded and smiled. As everyone was tired, they left for their rooms after eating...

Anushka was in Rohit and Ritika's room, talking to them, and just then Rahul came running to his room, concern visible on his face... He was about to say something but stopped upon seeing Anushka there...

Rohit- what's wrong Rah? you here at this time..

Rahul- Ahh bh.. bhai not..nothing as such.. bye

Ritika- wait rah, what's with you? you look tensed and what are you hiding..

Rahul- ku..kuch nahi bhabhi!!

Anushka- phir bhaag ke aaya tha na itna tense horaha tha what's the matter Rah??

Rohit- Spill it out now!!
Rohit was serious now, and he couldn't stay silent now...

Rahul gave his phone to Rohit to check it, and Rohit was beyond shocked looking at it... This was the least expected thing and the worst thing!! Looking at Rohit's shocked face, Ritika took the phone, and after seeing that, she kept the phone aside... But Anushka was quick enough to take it. She stood up not knowing how to react as she was also not expecting it...

Rohit- Nush!!

Ritika- How can people be so cheap?? What does Nush have to do with you guys losing the match??

Rahul- These are some shitty people bhabhs and they love to take a dig at women!!

So those were the articles about Anushka being bad luck for the team and thus supposedly leading them to lose the match....

"Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma attends the match to support her beau Virat Kohli, but does her presence bring bad luck to the team? Is that true?"

"Girlfriends should not be allowed to the matches, says Fans!"

"Did Virat Kohli's dismissal on a simple ball result from distraction caused by Anushka?"

Anushka took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She felt a surge of emotions, a mix of anger, hurt, and frustration... But she knew she had to stay strong, not just for herself, but for the team too and specially for Virat...

Rohit- Nush don't worry...

Anushka- Can you help me with something?

Rohit- what's it nush? Anything for you...

Anushka- Make sure Vi doesn't see these articles, and he shouldn't know about this for the time being...

Screen Freeze.....

Hey guys, I'm doing my best to make this interesting, and I hope you all like it. The actual story starts now, and I promise it's going to be exciting from here on out. Please read and comment with your opinions and suggestions. Your feedback motivates me to write more and more, so please do share it!!