𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟔

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not.."

--------------------------------------

Anushka was glued to the TV, watching their interview, and Virat's every answer gave her the assurance she needed the most... Her eyes were brimming with tears, overwhelmed by the support she was receiving from the entire Indian cricket team... Her expression changed when Virat left angrily, his eyes red... She could sense his anger and wished she could be there to just hug him and calm him down...

Katrina- So, are you still scared after listening to him?

Anushka turned around and found Katrina and Ranbir standing there. She immediately went to them and hugged them tightly, sobbing...

Anushka- I...I need him.. I.. I love him kat!!
They both smiled, listening to her words, and hugged her tighter in happiness...

Ranbir- Shh, finally you got some sense, Nush!

Katrina- Yess thank God you realised...

Anushka- I need to go there now...

Ranbir- paagal hai kya bandra Mai nahi hai woh abhi he's in Bangladesh idiot!!

Katrina-Yes, Nush, talk to him when he comes back...

Anushka- I can't wait yaar.. nahi hoga merese!

Katrina- Nush The series has ended, so they must be here till tomorrow... Bas ek din ki toh baath hai...

Ranbir- Haa tab tak apne most handsome batsman ke khayaalon mai kho Jaa jaldi hojayega ek din...

Anushka- I'll kill you Ranbir ek aur shabd bola toh..

Ranbir- Maine kya bola...

Anushka- Ranbir!!

Ranbir- Anushkaaa!!

Katrina- stop it you two.. Nush, think about how to meet Virat, and you, idiot, get out of this house now!!

Ranbir- No one cares about me... selfish people!

Katrina- Yeah, go to your Deepika, who cares for you so much!!
(Well, Ranbir used to date Deepika, but now they've broken up and aren't on good terms.)

Anushka- Not a bad idea, Ranbir... She must be missing you, right!!

Ranbir- Oh, pls, I'm happy being here, scolded by you two... I'll just zip my mouth...

They both laughed out loud, making him whine...
Ranbir- Stop it yaar...

Anushka- Fine bait jaa I'll bring some snacks...

Ranbir- That's good to hear I'm waiting...

On the other side, Virat's anger was escalating every second. He was unable to calm down as the reporter's words were still ringing in his mind...

Rahul- Virat it's done you need to calm down bro!!

Mahi bhai- Everyone just get ready we have a flight to catch.. I'll take care of him!

Rohit- I'll stay, Bhai, you also leave.. You haven't rested at all...

Mahi bhai- nahi ro it's ok..

Rohit- No Bhai aap jao Mai dekhlunga usse...

Mahi bhai- Fine, we have a bus in 1 hour... Come there soon! I'll ask others to pack your stuff...

Rohit- okk Bhai!!
After everyone left, Rohit hugged Virat to comfort him...