𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟐

Here you go with the next update!!

"Guys many of you are reading the story, but the comments are very less... I'm a bit confused about whether you're enjoying the story or not. Should I continue it further?"

---------------------------------------

India's first match was against Pakistan. It was the day they were about to leave for the group in 10 minutes...

Everyone boarded the bus except Virat and Rohit since family members were to come in a different bus...

Anushka and Ritika arrived to wish them luck. Virat cupped her cheeks...

Virat- you sure you'll come?

Anushka- I'm fine Vi!! Just focus on your game and nothing else... Ok?

Virat- Hmm, I'll make you proud, Nushkiee! Take care, see you there...

Rohit- Nush, remember we're all here, okay!!

Anushka- I know Ro! You guys go and rock it...

They left for the bus, while the girls got into another...

Soon, they reached the stadium and started practicing. Only Anushka, Ritika, and Prithi joined the team...

(One more thing guys I know Bhuvi,Yuzi,Hardik, Rahul, Siraj were not present at that time but I want to add them in this..)

India won the toss and elected to bat first...

Rohit and Dhawan took the crease to kick-start the innings... They started slowly, with Dhawan hitting boundaries, but unfortunately, Rohit got out after scoring just 15 runs off 20 balls...

Commentator- That's how India lost their first wicket. And here comes the youth icon, Virat Kohli, at No. 3. Let's see how he takes on the challenge...

Ritika's face fell seeing Rohit out, but Anushka held her firmly, assuring her... Virat was at the crease, and Anushka prayed for him as the cameraman focused on her while Virat batted...

Dhawan and Virat tried to build a partnership, and they succeeded, with Dhawan scoring 73 off 76 balls before getting out... Virat was on 49, and Anushka admired him, praying for him all the while. He reached his 50 and celebrated aggressively, kissing his bat and tossing it towards Anushka, leaving the stadium momentarily stunned. He glanced at her, and she blushed...

He continued playing and soon reached his century, celebrating in his typical aggressive style... Removing his helmet, he blew a kiss towards Anushka, locking eyes with her, seeing tears of joy... This century was special as it was his first in front of her...

Ritika held her shoulder giving her comfort...

Anushka- He..he did it Ritz!!

Ritika- He proved that you are the most luckiest girl in his life...

Anushka smiled, hugging her. Everyone in the dugout was ecstatic, knowing the significance of his century... It was an answer to all those who had criticized Anushka...

India completed the match, bowling Pakistan out for 224, winning by 76 runs. Virat scored 107 runs and was awarded the Man of the Match...

During the post-match presentation...

Sanjay manjrekar- Here comes the Man of the Match, Virat Kohli! Let's give him a round of applause for this fantastic innings...

Virat received the award and spoke to Sanjay...

Sanjay- Congratulations! That was a wonderful innings. How did you manage to stay focused?

Virat- Thank you. We needed to win at any cost, and all I could think about was scoring runs to set a big target... I believe I did my job!!

Sanjay- Indeed. And those moments celebrating your half-century and century went viral. Care to comment?

Virat- Well definitely the reason behind this award and innings is because of my lady luck for sure... Her motivation and support mean everything to me. I'm glad she was here today to witness it. This century is dedicated to her... She is the lady luck I've missing these years and now I guess I got it!!

Sanjay- That's lovely to hear. Thank you, and best of luck for the upcoming matches...

Virat- Thank you!!

-------------------------------------

"Virat and Anushka are back together! Virushka fans seem overjoyed."

"Anushka Sharma was spotted in the stands today. Was that flying kiss meant for her?"

"Virat blowing a flying kiss to Anushka Sharma goes viral!"

"Virat Kohli appears ready to silence haters who criticized his lady luck!"

-------------------------------------

He then left towards the dressing room and all the ladies were there waiting for them.. They saw everything what Virat said on the TV and the moment he stepped in, Anushka ran to his embrace and he caged her in his arms carefully...

Anushka- Congrats and thank you Vii!!

Virat- That's my job, Nushkiee! No one dares to say a word against you now...

Anushka- I know my man will always be there to protect me...

Mahi bhai- I'm very proud of you Vi!! This was much needed knock..

Hardik- yess bro you just killed it!

Rohit- Every boundary you hit was directly hit on the haters face... Great job Vi!!

Virat- Thank you guys!! Having you people around I can do anything...

Rohit- woh toh hai...

Mahi bhai- fine now we need to leave pack everything...

They left for the hotel and had dinner. Rohit remained silent, catching Virat's attention. He planned to talk to him later.

In their room...

Virat- Nushkiee, I'll talk to Ro and come back...

Anushka- haa baath karle I feel he's little off today after the match...

Virat- Hmm need to find out..

As Virat opened the door, he saw Ritika hurrying towards their room...

Virat- Ritz Ritz araam se baba..

Ritika- Vi.. Vi woh.. woh Ro..

Anushka- Ritz kya hua... Ro kaha hai?

Ritika- woh Ro patha nahi...

Anushka- First sit down Ritz.. come and now tell us..

Ritika- I didn't find Ro after the dinner.. room pe bhi nahi hai.. maine poora hotel check Kiya but I couldn't find him...

Virat- What the hell?? How's that possible?

Screen Freeze.....