𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑

It was night, and Virat was dropping Anushka home. Both were in the car and were in silence for a few minutes. Then Virat spoke, gaining her attention...

Virat - Nushkiee!!

Anushka - Haa Vi!

Virat - Are you ok?

Anushka - Vi maine kitni baar bola hai tujhe.. I really wanna come and see you bat.. we can't miss this phase na...

Virat - par media?

Anushka - I've prepared myself now vi and I don't care about that anymore... I need us to enjoy our lives... Har cheez nahi chupa sakthe na hum dono.. Don't worry baba I'll be fine...

They reached Anushka's house, and he stopped the car and got down to open the door for her. He instantly hugged her after she came out of the car...

Virat - Thank you for everything Nushkie..

Anushka- Vi humare beech no thank you no sorry...

Virat - Hmm

Anushka - Ok then bye...

Virat - Itni jaldi Mai kyu hai.. we didn't even spend time together...

Anushka - Kal mera shoot hai but I don't mind you being there.. if you are ok with it?

Virat - Sacchi? Mai aa saktha hu kya?
He asked like a child and she was just admiring him so much...

Anushka - you don't need permission for that Mr. Kohli!

Virat - Thanks Ms. Sharma!!

Anushka- chalo phir mai chalthi hu..

Virat- bye good night take care.. and keep thinking about me..

He said while smirking and waited for her to move in and then he drove away... Anushka's sleep was being disturbed by continuous phone calls, and she was becoming increasingly irritated by it...

Anushka - Nobody allows me to sleep peacefully...
She checked her phone and realized it was her brother Karnesh...

Anushka- subah subah kyu Mera neend kharaab kar raha hai...

Karnesh - Did you check your phone idiot?

Anushka- kya hai bathadena..

Karnesh - It's about you and Virat!

She got up, unable to sleep anymore, and began checking her phone. To her dismay, she found media articles about them. What shocked her even more was a picture of Virat hugging her as he dropped her home yesterday...

"New love birds in the making! Virat Kohli spotted with Anushka Sharma!"

"Famous cricketer Virat Kohli seen with Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma! Are they dating?"

Anushka- Wtf is this? Koi hume capture kar raha tha kal.. like seriously infront of my house.. This is bullshit Bhai...

Karnesh- Nush those articles will come and go... But my fear is.. itni raat ko media people were there outside of your house... That's really scary baccha upar se tu akeli rehti hai...

Anushka- Bhai Mai manager ko bolke I'll do something... Tension mat le tu I'm alright..

Karnesh- So did my sister finally realised her love?

Anushka- I don't know it just feels different with him.. I feel like home!

Karnesh- He's a nice guy.. I admire him a lot!!

Anushka- He is... Oh shit I'll call you later Bhai bye...

Before he could say anything, she ended the call and immediately dialed Virat's number, knowing he would be thinking about her after seeing the articles...