𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not. Many people are reading it, but only a few are commenting! I hope you like this chapter..."

------------------------------------------

Hardik- Cap Ro!! Where are you going.. stop running... I can't!!
Rohit sighed and stopped...

Hardik- Kya hua achanak se aapko?

Rohit- Kuch zyada boldiya kya?

Hardik- Aap dono na sach mein lovers ho.. matlab ek dusre ko gaali dethe ho phir puchthe ho ki zyada hogaya kya.. Oh god kaha fass Gaya main...

Rohit glared at him...
Hardik- But this was needed Bhai... He should understand what wrong he did...

Rohit- I don't think itna jaldi sudrega woh... Iska dimaag bhara hua hai overthinking se...

Hardik- Kal match hai na.. let's finish it and then think about these two...

Rohit- Nush nahi aayegi na kal..

Hardik- We'll miss her in the stands!

Rohit- Hmm patha nahi kya hoga kal...

Hardik- don't worry everything will be fine...

Rohit- tu kab itna mature hogaya saale..

Hardik- Woh jab seniors kuch gadbad karte hain, juniors ko mature banna padega...
Rohit smiled and ruffled his hairs...

In Virat's room, Virat was thinking about Rohit's words silently...

Ritika- Ek baath bolu?

Virat- Hmm...

Ritika- Tujhe bhi pata hai she's the one for you!! You both can't live without each other... Don't do things in a hurry Vi!!

Sakshi- She's right Vi... Thande dimaag se socho..

Virat- Let me take some time!!

Sakshi- Itna late bhi mat kar ki woh zindagi bhar ke liye door hojaye!!

Virat looked at her and fear was visible in his eyes... He is missing her already!! Sakshi hugged him and he felt the same peace he feels in his mother's embrace...

Mahi- Cheeku kal match hai.. will you be able to play it?

Virat- Of course Bhai, I have to play it... I can't leave it...

Mahi- Then take some rest and morning practice pe chalenge...
Saying this, he left the room and Sakshi followed him...

Rahul came and sat beside Virat and Ritika was there too...

Virat- Mahi Bhai bhi naraaz hai mujhse.. Maine kaam hi Aisa Kiya na...

Ritika- What do you expect from them Vi.. Tujhe bhi pata hai how much they love you!! Give them some time and you too think about all these things...

Virat- But I.. mujhe bhi koi shok nahi hai ye sab karne ka... I can't see her suffer ritz!!

Rahul- Then you should have been there to comfort her... give her assurance! Breakup is not the option... You actually proved media right by doing this!! I always look up to you but you have disappointed me this time Vi!!

He got up to leave but stopped listening to his choked tone...

Virat- Ab tu bhi jaayega chod ke...

He was feeling vulnerable listening to everyone and couldn't hold up more and asked him with a choked tone...

Tears welled up in Rahul and Ritika's eyes... No matter how angry they might be with him, they can't see him in this state... Rahul immediately came to him and hugged him...