𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖

"Here's a double update for the day! Enjoy and please do comment to let me know whether you're liking the story or not."

Well my dear friend IctxVirat has started a new story on Virushka, and her past stories have been amazing. Now, she's come up with a proper Virushka story, and the first part is already out—it's just amazing! I'm already excited about it, and you guys also give it a try. Trust me, you'll love it!!

-----------------------------------------------

Anushka went straight home and switched off her mobile. She sat in her room, burying her head between her knees. Her mind was blank.. she couldn't think of anything. Everything had been going well, and then suddenly, this storm had changed her life... The one person she craved was Virat, and now he himself had asked her to leave. She felt frustrated and scared, terrified of losing him, and now her fear was becoming a reality... With her family not around, she didn't know what to do... She sat there for three to four hours until suddenly, someone opened the door and ran towards her, hugging her tightly. She didn't hug back or look at them...

Ranbir- Nush...

Katrina- Nush look at me babe...

The two were Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, Anushka's close friends in the industry. They were always there for each other whenever they needed support...

Katrina- Ranbir I'm scared now!!

Ranbir- calm down let me talk to her...

He kneeled in front of her, cupping her face. He felt broken seeing her expressionless. The girl who was always full of energy was now completely silent, and it was killing them...

Ranbir- Anushka!! look at me.. Now!
He said sternly, and she looked at him...

Ranbir- Nush, you've always been the strongest. You never used to care about these trolls... they're never going to hurt you this much. What's the matter? Tell us...

Katrina- He's right, Nush! Tell us what's bothering you. We can't see you like this, babe...
She remained silent, not uttering a word...

Katrina- ye kya haal banaya hai tune... Fine come here first have something..
She made her stand and took her to the dining table, making her sit. Ranbir sat with her while Katrina went to the kitchen to bring something to eat...

Ranbir- Pehle kuch kha le nush..
Katrina tried to feed her, but she refused...

Katrina- Please, Nush. I'm sure you haven't eaten anything. You're already weak now!!

Ranbir- Nush plss eat some... let's sort it out pakka!! 

She ate a little, and they sighed, relieved that she had eaten something. Then they moved to the couch. Katrina side-hugged her, and she just closed her eyes...