𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐

"Heya, here you go with another update. I wanna know how the story is going till now? Many are reading the story, but only a few are commenting. Please do comment and tell me whether you guys are enjoying the story or not."

---------------------------------------------

Paps were present at their shooting spot so they did capture all of them...

"Cold vibes seen between Virat and Anushka! Are they still together?"

"Virat and Anushka broke up!"

"Star couple seen ignoring each other. Is that a sign of breakup?"

Everyone left for Mahi bhai's house as their wives were also there. Virat was silent throughout the ride. Everyone was worried about him a lot. They reached, but Virat was still lost...

Mahi bhai - Cheeku we reached...

Virat- Haan..haa bhai!
He got down and realized it was Mahi bhai's house...

Virat- I need to go to my home..

Rohit- No way Vi.. you are coming inside.. Chalo!

Virat- Ro plss..

Rohit- I'm not listening to anything. Just get in...

Virat- Ro, why don't you understand? I'm not coming inside!
Virat said in a slightly high tone, but Rohit didn't budge...

Rohit- Shut up and get inside right now!

Rohit shouted back at him, and he just stepped inside and went directly to his room. Sakshi and Ritika were confused looking at him...

Mahi Bhai- You did the right thing.. he needs us now! Don't worry...

Ritika- Kya hua Bhai?

Sakshi- He was all good until morning. What happened suddenly?

Bhuvi explained everything, and they were shocked and a little mad at Anushka for leaving him this way...

Sakshi- She loves him right.. why can't she give him a chance?

Ritika- It's not happening Ro.. let me talk to nush once..

Rohit- She needs some space, Ritz, and we should respect that...

Sakshi- No way we are leaving Vi like this. He's completely broken! We should talk to Nush. He has the Asia Cup coming up!!

Mahi Bhai- I can understand, Sakshi, but leave her for a few days. I'm sure she'll realize and get back to him...

Sakshi- What is happening, yaar? Why does he have to suffer?

Ritika- we can't see him like this... What to do now?

Rahul- We need to make him understand the circumstances and ask him to wait. I'm sure Nush will come back. She just needs some time!!

Hardik- Even I think the same. Why don't you guys make him understand that? We will all be with him in this phase!

Bhuvi- Yes, the Asia Cup is coming, and he can't lose his confidence now. He's the most important player!

Mahi Bhai- Haan let me talk to him...

Rohit- I'll also come, Bhai. We should bring him out of that shell..

They went to his room only to find him sitting there idle with no expressions.. They sat on either side of him...

Mahi bhai- Cheeku.. you can't be this way kiddo!! She is not leaving you.. she just needs some break to get back!!

Rohit- I'm sure she can't live without you and she'll be back soon... Trust me Vi!! She needs your assurance that's all...