𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔

Here you go peeps!! I'm back with another update. I've noticed that many of you are reading the story, but I haven't seen any comments yet... I'm not sure if you're enjoying the story or not! Please let me know how you feel about the story so far. Your comments means a lot to me!!

-----------------------------------------------

Everyone was in the team room except for Virat and Anushka as they were in their respective rooms. Hardik shouted aloud, making everyone look at him...

Hardik- What's wrong with people?

Mahi- What the hell Harry? Why are you shouting...

Ash - Exactly araam se bathana harry...

Hardik- Yeh araam se bataane wali baat nahi hai. Dekho, Mahi bhai...

Sakshi- What is it Harry??

Hardik- People are blaming Anushka for the team's loss and Virat's performance...

Sakshi- Harry it's not the time to joke pls..

Ritika - he's right sakshi... Ye humne parsu ka match Mai hi dekha tha..

Sakshi- kyaa?

Rohit- "Haan, bhabhi, par mujhe laga bas ek match ki baat hai. Ek do articles hain, it will vanish. But I guess people are bent on doing such nonsense...

Mahi was utterly shocked, and he sat on the couch unable to read those articles. Sakshi came to him and took the phone to check whether it's true or not, and she was rooted to her position...

Mahi- No.. no this is not possible!!

Bhuvi- It's been a long time we've been playing. Sabke wives ya girlfriends aate hain. Kabhi nahi hua aisa. How's it possible? Rohit Bhai, hum kuch kar sakte hain na?

Yuzi - Anushka bhabhi ko pata hai kya ye sab?

Hardik- Yess she must feel broken..

Rahul- She knew it day before yesterday only, and she's the one who asked us to be silent. But aaj kuch zyada hogaya, bro...

Rohit- This is not right, Bhai. Woh ladki bas hum sabko support karne aayi thi. She's a freaking actress! They are not even respecting that!! How can people think that way...

Sakshi- I swear if I see these people in front of me, I'll definitely kill them. When you don't wanna support the team, just stay silent. What the hell is this nonsense!!

Ritika - We need to do something Ro!!

Rahul- let me check on Nush once...

Hardik- Yess chal Rah!!

Mahi- Mai bhi chaltha hu...

Upon entering the room, Anushka opened her mobile to check for updates, and her phone was flooded with notifications. She checked them one by one and felt disgusted by the way people were referring to her as bad luck... She slid down near the bed, scrolling through Twitter only to find more and more hate. In her many years in the industry as the best actress, she had never felt such hate from people, and it was overwhelming... 

Anushka was not someone who easily took trolls to heart, but this one was hitting her hard. She felt scared that it might cause a rift between her and Virat, or her and the team... She was confused about how to react, sitting there hopelessly, when Mahi bhai opened the door and immediately ran to her upon seeing her like this...

Rohit and Mahi bhai sat on either side of her, while Sakshi kneeled down in front of her, taking her hands...

Mahi- Baccha!!
That was it for her, and she cried, hugging him. The tears flowed, and everyone felt bad for her. She became calm after some time...

Mahi- It's not your fault baccha.. don't cry! you are a strong person na...

Rohit- Haa nush tune hi kaha tha na.. we should just ignore them!! They don't deserve this nush.. calm down!!

Anushka- Do.. Do you..gu..guys also feel the same?
She was holding back this fear and just asked it as she couldn't wait any longer...

Sakshi- Anushka!! what are you talking... 

Anushka- I...I'm sca..scared Sakshi!!

Sakshi- Tujhe kudh patha hai tu kitna important hai hum sab ke liye.. Vi ke liye.. ye faalthu logon ke kehne pe humara rishtha kharaab nahi hotha na nush.. You are overthinking everything, just calm down and relax.. Sab sahi hojayega, we all are here to protect you...

Anushka-I wish India won the match today!!
They were broken looking at her situation. Anushka has always been a support to them, and she always motivates everyone when they are stressed, but reading such things about her made them angry...

Rahul- We are sorry nush!! Agar hum jeeth jaathe toh ye sab nahi hotha..
He said while keeping his head down, and everyone's eyes became moist...

Hardik- he is right.. because of us people are trolling you!! 

Anushka- Are you guys mad or what... You have not done anything. Woh bas maine aise hi bola tha. Trust me, aaj jeet bhi jaate na, phir bhi aise logon ke mindset hum change nahi kar sakte hain. You guys don't blame yourselves, please...

Rohit- Tu theek hai? I need my sharma sis back!!

Anushka- Kaha jaayegi aapki Sharma sis aapko chhod ke...

Mahi- ye hui na baath...
Anushka looked around, but she didn't find Vi there...

Anushka- But where's Vi??

In Virat's room, he was just sitting down, lost in thought. His phone pinged with notifications. Initially, he didn't pay any heed, but it was continuously buzzing. He took it to check and was shocked, to say the least. He sat up straight and looked inside the articles. He was feeling disgusted. This was the least expected thing. He was thinking about his form, but the whole world was accusing his girlfriend for his form!!

"It's proved again! Anushka Sharma is considered unlucky for Virat and the team!!"

"Allowing girlfriends to attend matches is considered by some as one of the biggest mistakes made by the BCCI!!"

"Some cricket fans are expressing a desire for Virat and Anushka to break up!!"

"People refer to Anushka as a negative influence on Virat!"

Virat- ye..ye kya hai.. ye sab.. this shit No way... Nush!!

He ran towards her room, thinking about her condition, and barged in to find everyone there... Anushka stood up, looking at him, so broken, she was concerned.!

Anushka- Vi.. are you fine??
Virat composed himself and spoke...

Virat- Anushka I don't think we are meant to be...

Everyone looked at him in shock, not able to register what he was saying. Anushka was rooted to her place. He continued...

Virat- We are not a perfect match, Anushka!! Let's just stop it here... thanks for always being there for me... Let's just end it here!!

Anushka- Vi you..you are kid..kidding right??

Virat-I... I'm serious, Anushka!! I think you should leave now...

She couldn't process anything. Her mind was frozen with his words, and it was ringing in her head continuously. She thought of trying again...

Anushka- Vi.. the..these things are shit, you can't do..

Virat- I don't like you anymore, Anushka!! Just leave asap!!

He said in a stern voice, making her shiver, and she couldn't take it anymore. She ran from there to leave the hotel as soon as possible... The whole Indian cricket team stood there, shocked. This was definitely not expected... She made herself look proper and moved out of the hotel, only to be mobbed by the cameras!!

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Virat's Point of view!!