𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎

"Here's another update! Please do comment and let me know whether you guys are liking the story or not. Many people are reading it, but only a few are commenting! I hope you like this chapter..."

-----------------------------------------

Katrina- Hey!!
They turned around and looked at her..

Virat- Oh hi Katrina!!

Katrina- Hii Virat.. Hey Rohit!!

Rohit- Hi nice to meet you!

Katrina- Shall we sit and talk?

Rohit- yeah sure pls come...
There was silence for a few minutes as an awkward silence settled in...

Virat- How's she?

Katrina- How are you Virat?
He looked at her not able to understand...

Katrina- What's so hard to understand in that Virat? Jis situation mai tum ho woh bhi issi situation mai hai...

Rohit- Why did she leave so early?

Katrina- She didn't feel like being here.. She's not in a mood!!

Rohit- Kaisi hai woh... Phone kyu nahi utha Rahi hai humari? Why is she ignoring us?

Katrina- Usne kabhi trolls ke liye kisi aur ke baathon ke liye affect nahi hui... But your words hit her hard!! Breakup is not an option for every problem, Virat... Specially baahar ke logon ke liye tum uske saath dur hona chahte ho? Does that even make any sense, Virat? She just needs your love, hug, assurance, and nothing else...

She was about to say more but got interrupted by a call from Ranbir asking her to come soon...

Katrina- Well, I need to go now... You both are thinking differently... Just think about it and come around, please!! You both deserve each other!!

She left, leaving Virat lost in his thoughts... Rohit was just looking at him...

Virat- Mujhe ghar jaana hai Ro!!

Rohit- Haa okay...

Rohit drove the car to his house, and Virat frowned...

Virat- mere Ghar jaana hai Ro... Pls yaar

Rohit- I can't leave you alone in this situation... Chup chap andar chal Vi!!

He went inside, and Ritika smiled seeing him there. He went to the terrace, not wanting to talk to anyone...

Ritika- kya hua?

Rohit explained everything to her, and she sighed...

Ritika- He'll be at peace when they are together... Nothing can calm him now other than Nush!!

Rohit- Samjhana padega gadhe ko... Let me talk to him...

Ritika- I'll prepare dinner till that time... Thappad maaro usse but make sure he realizes it!!

Rohit- Uff meri jhansii ki Rani get to cooking now!! I'll take care of your brother for now...

Rohit took coffee and went to the terrace, where Virat was sitting idle, lost in his thoughts and looking at the sky... He sighed and went to sit beside him...

Rohit- Coffee!!

Virat- Hmm...

Rohit- Kya soch Raha hai?

Virat- Patha nahi...

Rohit- Bathayega tabhi toh samjhayenge na Vi...

Virat was silent, and that was killing Rohit as he could never see his best friend in this situation... It was very hard for him to see him silent.. He only loved it when Virat teased him the most...